BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2014
Excellent shoe light weight and very comfortable. Will buy another pair when these wear out. Superior fit, quality, and comfort.
on June 24, 2014
My husband is very pleased with the Clarks Porland 2 Slip-Ons. He has a very wide foot. Most stores don't carry the extra wide. They fit true to size and are very comfortable. He'll order them again for sure.
on May 26, 2014
Material, workmanship, style and comfort, all good as expected of Clarks. Fit as expected if you're wearing thin polyester or nylon socks. If wearing cotton or wool socks, get half size bigger or the EE size, otherwise it would be a bit snug. Casual but dressy enough for office wear or business travel. Great going thru TSA at the airport -- easy slip-off, slip-on.
on October 24, 2015
I bought these for my husband for Christmas last year and he only wears them sparingly and they are falling apart- the sole has worn through to the soft material below. My husband has work shoes, and many other pairs he wears for running, etc..so these are only worn on some weekend and semi-formal events, not much wear at all really, so for an $89 pair of shoes we were really hoping they would last a bit, but they wore through within 6-7 months of very modest wear, so buyer beware - not really worth the money at all in my opinion! Otherwise they are very comfortable and look nice, so it is a shame they are of poor quality material.
review image
on September 13, 2015
Normally I take a size 10.5 (US). After going through the online sizing chart I chose to go with their suggestion to order the 10.5 even though the online sizing app asked that If I was to try on shoes and had to change what size I took which way would I go? And so I chose to go larger. The app suggested for me to stick with the 10.5. So that is what I went with. Turned out that size was WAY TOO SMALL. I mean I couldn't even get half my foot into it. So I ordered a full size larger, an 11.5. That seems to fit ok. Note that I also had to pay an additional 4.01 for the 'Exchange' even though the web site states that exchanges are free. My thinking is that I chose a black color for the exchange instead of the original brown color so that may have triggered a whole new order??? or maybe when I placed the 1st order the shoe was on sale but it was not when I made the exchange? Don't know for sure. Bottom line is that the shoe feels a little bit large but seems to make my Achilles Heal tendon feel much better.
on September 30, 2015
I have somewhat wide feet and arch placement is always a challenge for me. They fit like a glove right out of the box. Very comfortable. 4* for that. I saw some other reviews where the longevity of the back of the shoe was short and other folks had problems with putting them on without a shoe horn. I would agree with that general assessment. The tops are on the snug side initially and there isn't a rear strap to pull them on with. The back of the shoe opening in fact is made of cloth so it will wear swiftly if you jam your feet in the shoe and wiggle them around as I do. That said they are nice and roomy and comfortable once your foot is inside. The stitching on the shoe is excellent esp. the in the toe box area where some competitors break down almost overnight. I've worn them everyday for 3 months and no complaints. Based on observations they should take a fair bit of abuse for a while and then serve as knock-around shoes after that. Nothing lasts forever, esp. slip on shoes:)
on July 8, 2014
Supposed to be easy Slip-on..but you need a shoe tongue to assist..I have a few pairs of slip-ons..and they are quite easy to slip-on..even when they are new..For the Portland 2 I hope after breaking in it will be easy to slip-on..this is the only off star of this pair of shoe..
on February 13, 2014
I prefer the look of the Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Ravel Casual Oxford for work in an office environment, but these Clarks "Portland 2 Easy Slip-On" are really comfortable and I think are okay for less formal office environments. They are as comfortable as wearing a pair of hard soled slippers!

As other Amazon customer reviews have mentioned, the Clarks sizes run slightly large. Since I was aware of this from Amazon customer reviews, I was able to order the correct size for me

I have WIDE feet. In high school I wore Men's 9 1/2, but as I have aged my feet have gotten wider and I have had to go as large as size 11 to get a wide enough shoe. This means a typical shoe is way too long for me in order to get an acceptable width.

For size comparison, I wear:
- "New Balance" tennis shoes, which are about the widest tennis shoes I can find, in size 10 Extra Wide
Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe, in size 10 4E
- and most other shoes in a 10 1/2 Wide.
- For these "Portland 2 Easy Slip-On" I would say my "perfect fit" is somewhere in between 9 1/2 and 10 in the 3E. The 10 3E is a little long for me, the 9 1/2 3E is a little narrow and short for me. Both sizes are comfortable enough that I could wear them without a problem.

After my first pair of Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Ravel Casual Oxford arrived, I liked them so much I bought the same shoes in another color; as well as these Clarks "Portland".

I would say that you can get away with buying these shoes a little on the small side because they are INCREDIBLY soft, right out of the box. The opening is tight, as these are slip-ons, but the leather in the toe box feels more like a pair of leather dress gloves than shoe leather.

I've been wearing these shoes for a few days and I just love them.
on October 2, 2014
I bought my first pair of Clarks over 7 years ago from a small boutique shoe store. They were of course over priced, but they felt like walking on a cloud! Besides I would pay twice the price I paid for a comfy pair of shoes that fit well and these did.

Amazon has the best price for these so your best bet is to find a store that sells them, get your foot measured and come here and buy the ones they recommended. My feet at wide like a flipper so I needed a 2E. Buying shoes online is scary, but I thought for almost 50% off the price I could get these. I ordered the exact size I had before and sure enough, a perfect fit with a little room in the toe.

Clarks are known for their fine craftsmanship and excellent feel to the shoe. The first pair I bought I just replaced and I probably will still keep them since they aren't terribly bad, but they lasted 5+ years of everyday wear. Sure the sole was probably worn out, but I could not find a better shoe. I finally found it here and I can say that I am happy I purchased these.
on May 30, 2014
Based on other reviews, I ordered a half size smaller than normal. I usually wera a 11.5 wide, this shoe I purchased in an 11M and it fits great. I have been wearing daily at work with alot of walking for a week now, first two days caused hot spots on both heels, but after that initial break in period there is no longer any discomfort. Shoe is very comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.