Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 809 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 844 reviews
on June 29, 2016
This is the first clarks i buy and really disapointed, I've heard better things about clarks. They are comfortable and fits good but the material use on the outside looks awful, they look like a cheap pair of shoes. In the photo in Amazon looks different from the real thing. They look like they where hand painted with spray paint
review image
on September 20, 2014
I have never had a pair of Clarks prior to buying these. As I've gotten older I've developed some foot problems and my feet have become wider and longer which makes it difficult to find the correct fit. I'm having to buy 14's now but most of them aren't wide enough and often time they are a little long. 13's now are typically too short and I now need a wide which limits selection. I read about these shoes and they were a great price so I bought them. I bought a 13 wide and they fit wonderfully. They are a little longer than normal 13's by about a half size and plenty wide. The amazing aspect of this shoe is the cushioning. I bought and tried several pairs including 2 pairs of Ecco's and none matched the Clarks in cushioning and comfort. I think I'm also noticing less foot pain but I need to wear them longer to be sure. They are a little darker than the picture but they are so well made. I'm a Clarks guy for life now!
on March 8, 2015
I have been buying Rockport shoes since they were still made in the USA. That has obviously been quite a while!

Unfortunately, I didn't plan well and needed a set of casual shoes on short notice. The Rockports I would have chosen could not be delivered "Next Day Air". I decided to try this set of Clark's.

I have no regrets. After wearing them around the house for about 4 hours I find them to be quite comfortable. The fit was what I expected. I wear a 10.5 Wide (EE) and find these fit as I would have hoped. Like any new shoe they are a bit stiff, but that is to be expected. After 4 hours, however, I have no hot-spots and have no worries about blisters. They are just fine!

I have no regrets and would buy again.
on January 27, 2015
Nine months of wearing these shoes before the right sole started to peel away from the shoe. I wear these shoes about three days per week. I have an office job so I'm not walking around a great deal of time so I was surprised that I discovered the sole pulling away from the heel.

I'm trying super glue to see if that keeps the sole attached to the heel. If it does not then in the trash they go.
on December 22, 2014
They fit ok, but they fade and stain the sox
review image
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2017
They are great shoes. I have been wearing them for 2 weeks now and so far, I like them very much and here is why:

1) They are very comfortable. I wear them almost everyday and I am very satisfied.
2) The insole is very well padded. It has extra support for the heel and the toe mounds. Look at the pictures.
3) I know it's kind of soon to tell but they have hold their shapes very well so far.
4) Look great. They are actually very nice if you are looking for a pair of shoes that you can wear for both work and casual events.

BE CARE FULL WITH THE SIZE: They run a little too large. I think it's a problem with all the clarks shoes. I suggest getting 1 or 0.5 size smaller than what you normally wear.
review image review image review image
on April 21, 2015
My first pair of Clarks. I had been a Rockport man for decades until my last pair of shoes that were poorly manufactured in a new country. Decided to try Clarks based on reviews. This pair was as close to my old good Rockports I could find. I have a professional job where I wear khakis, a tie, and a blazer and am on my feet all day long - 215 lbs of me. I need something with cushioning and half-way nice to wear with that outfit. These fit the bill. They are very cushioned - probably better than Rockports. The length fits true to size - perfect. The upper is what I would call a true brown - not as rustic as some of the photos and definitely not cordovan as one reviewer stated. I like the color. I don't give five stars because these shoes are a tad bit too wide (4.5 stars) - never a problem on any shoes I've ever owned (I wear a medium). I just have to tie them much tighter to make up for it. If you wear thick socks you probably won't notice a difference. I live in a warm climate and wear athletic moisture wicking black socks that are thin and cool which may contribute to the wide feel. Nevertheless, I like this shoe and would buy it again. The Amazon price was $50 cheaper than one of its online competitors which made it even better! Just buy the shoe.
on April 6, 2014
I Love a well made Shoe! These Clarks fit perfectly right out of the box. The reviews I read about them were good, some saying they arrived smaller than expected. mine were not that way. Workmanship is great a very well made shoe. Comfort was surprising my feet felt at home from the first step. I could wear them every day. They get more comfortable with every use. They are my first pair of Clarks, they won't be my last.
on December 24, 2013
I tried this shoes on as it arrived this afternoon ... and my take is that it's very very very comfortable .. I felt as if I was walking on foam or gel or something.

But it was the widest shoes that I have ever ever set a foot in .. in my whole life .. too wide that I'm returning it.
So be careful; If you normally go for wide, I recommend going for medium. And if you normally go for extra wide, then with this shoes go for just wide.

Also, after checking it up close and personal, it doesn't look like something I would wear for work when I'm in a casual mood. The sole is thick black rubber(ish) in a way that makes it a bit inappropriate for work.
This shoes is PERFECT for dynamic people who are always on the move, college guys, and for those who work standing several hours a day.
on December 12, 2016
These were a birthday gift for my son. He loves these shoes. He said they have great support in the arch, don't rub his heels and are so comfortable.These are his go to shoes for weekend wear. He wears a military style boot at work and complains about his feet hurting but when he gets home- he puts these shoes on. He has a foot that is wide across the the toe area and I bought a medium thinking they might have to be sent back but they are a perfect fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.