Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2014
This was my first online order of shoes and although a half size smaller would have fitted better, I don't regret the decision one bit. Living in South Africa, I don't have the luxury of returning items without considerable cost so a great deal of research and reading reviews is required.

The shoes are extremely comfortable, very lightweight and don't scuff at all. Like all leather shoes, these were a little stiff at first but soon they wore in and get more comfy each day. I will definitely buy more Clarks.
on January 17, 2015
this is the 2nd pair of shoes I bought from Clarks. BOth bigger that the size I usually wear (9.5) even though the 2nd one i bought was a size smaller it was still too large. Seems like Clarks have they own measurements as compare 2 the international measurements for shoes. I recommend you dont buy Clarks (from any web site) unless u can try it on cause you gonna end up in sizes issues ...
on March 14, 2016
1/2 size smaller and they fit perfect. I normally wear a size 12. Based on reviews I ordered a 11.5. I was apprehensive when ordering
but I am happy to report that a 1/2 smaller fits like a size 12 in other brands. I would like for Clarks to comment on the size differences in their English sizing and U.S. sizings and express those sizes in inches and not metrics. I don't understand metrics...I understand inches. The quality of this shoe is excellent. The shoe is lite with a flat sole. I recommend.
on July 14, 2014
Overall great dress shoes, though they run a little large. This may be because I'm used to the comfort and padding of most tennis shoes and skate shoes, but they are also a little less comfortable and lack the same amount of cushion. I probably could have used a half size smaller from what I usually where too, but I'm certainly not falling out of them. Despite these small issues, they are light weight and look really great! They are still very comfortable for a desk job where the majority of my time is spent sitting and you can't beat the price.
on June 14, 2014
Another disappointing purchase that was returned. I continue to have problems with the sizing of these newer Clarks. Too narrow up front and heel slippage. Cheap thin leather, non-removable insert and no arch support. You get what you pay for and if they fit you and you don't expect to get more than one summer out of them, then by all means purchase them. Most of us pay more for a decent dinner, so....
Then again they are boat shoes, so maybe I am being a bit harsh. Anyway Clarks are of the menu for now. Too many recent returns.
on May 28, 2014
The shoe is nice and comfortable but it seems they run about a half size too big. I would still recommend them especially if they fix the sizing issue.
5 helpful votes
on April 18, 2014
the package just came. the leather is soft. the shoes are just like butter/cotton/clouds... (as are most Clarks for me)... so: Ahhhhhh.
5 helpful votes
on October 18, 2014
The other reviews are correct - these shoes are a little larger but not so much to make it uncomfortable. The quality of the workmanship is evident when you look at them, an they are very comfortable to wear. All in all, a really good shoe, very well made.
on April 26, 2015
Awesome buy. Clark's are one of the most quality shoe manufacturer out there.
on December 29, 2015
These shoes are OK at best, but they provide little to no arch support, and the soles are too thin. If I steep on a grain of rice I can tell you what kind of rice it is. They look great however.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.