Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on June 16, 2015
Not as much air comes through as I'd hoped. Also, arch support is just barely sufficient, and the insoles aren't removable without going through more trouble than I was willing. I wore them in hot weather, so that's a consideration.

I thought the nubuck look or whatever is really good-looking. The overall appearance is kind of staid and unimaginative, which isn't a problem for me. Love the slip-on part of it. They didn't ever feel real loose. Although I have narrow feet, probably C width, and these are a solid D. They felt like a D. Hardly anybody sells C anymore. And yes, they are extremely light. Three stars because I expected a more breathable shoe.
on April 21, 2015
I put my own arch support into the shoe. The shoe was a tiny bit sloppy on my foot until I added the arch support. I had a bit of a problem one day with a spot on the left shoe (largest foot) where multiple layers are sewn together on the upper, but I took out one of the insole layers and haven't had trouble. I found the outsole to be harder that expected and the tread has tended to pick up rocks that click and grind on pavement. However, the shoe is comfortabe and looks great. I like the high grip the upper has on the heal - it feel secure on my foot.
on September 1, 2015
Seller was great! Prompt shipping. Shoes, not so much.At first they fit fine but, I started to notice a weird rub on top of my foot. Inside the upper is a sewn in seam transitioning two materials together....this spot gets sore. The shoes have also stretched WAY out to the point of being sloppy on the foot. I cant wear them anymore and they look out of the box new. Worn maybe 4 times. I would not buy them again.
on June 1, 2014
I was searching for a new pair of Clark's and came across the UN Venton style. I found that they fit perfectly to my 11.5 US foot even though I'm not always a wide.

The construction appears to be high-quality so far and they did not require a "breaking in" period.

The vents allow your foot to breathe which is important to me especially during the summer.
on May 14, 2015
I wear a 12D. Ordered 11.5 medium in these from past experience and they fit very well. Very comfortable for all-day wear. I have a high arch and these have decent arch support, but I switched out the insoles with Sole Softec inserts (the brown ones) for more support. 5 stars with the Softecs, 4.5 with the stock Clarks insoles.
on February 28, 2014
Great looking shoe with jeans or khakis. Very light, comfortable and well ventilated. I work in DC and do a lot of walking and this shoe is one of the best I've ever owned. It does run slightly large, I normally wear a 9.5 and had to go down a half size to a 9. Clark's makes great shoes. You wont be disappointed with this shoe. Highly recommended.
on September 10, 2015
I had my first pair of clarks shoes for 6 years and finally had to buy new because the inner heel was coming apart from slipping them on and off. I decided to go with these slip-ons and they are great as well. All day comfort. I would rather wear these than tennis shoes if I am walking all day. Order half a size smaller than you wear for a perfect fit. I knew this from my previous Clarks footwear purchase.
on June 2, 2015
This pair of shoes replaced a lace up pair of Clarks that looked very similar. My only complaint about those was the sole wore out quicker than I would have expected. I ordered these shoes somewhat smaller than the normal size I wear based on numerous reviews, and they were spot on. I wear an 11 and ordered a 10 1/2 and they fit nicely. Time will tell how they hold up but so far I really like them. They are comfortable and very light.
on September 23, 2015
Wonderful shoe when I first started wearing, then I started to get a blister on my right ankle on the right side. I had to return them. I have worn Clark shoes for many years, they are my favorite, this problem I am sure is an isolated issue. Therefore I had to give three stars for the first time, not giving a five star rating.
on June 26, 2015
Big hit! My kids gave these shoes to their Father for Fathers Day. He absolutely loved them. Normally he wears Clarks lace up Oxfords, but we thought he could slip these off while driving on his long sales route. They were comfortable with a classic design to wear with his Khakis. Also we ordered a half size smaller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.