Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 10, 2014
These Wallabee's remind me of the old school "Playboys" we used to wear in NYC back in the day... the thick gum sole was more like a "crepe" sole, thet was more charcol grey than black... very, very popular... my dad used to wear them too, when he was coming up...these are "big time", had to scoop these ASAP!!
6 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 4, 2015
Look here now boys & girls I worn size 9 1/2 for better that 50 years I own about 20 pairs of shoe,s and what not all but one pair size 9 1/2,now
here is my lesson the last two times I,ve ordered shoe,s from your on line service both times the dang shoes were way too small ,what the….
did my feet grow ? NO did the shoes shrink on their way here NO, so if this happens to you,think about a real shoe store near you and have
a sales person help you find the right fit,thanks and good day.
on January 24, 2014
These crepes are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn as far as i can remember. I just wish the base was i little wider but it works . My natural wear normally leans to the side and most all my shoes require heel guars to prevent me from wearing down my soles on outer edges I love the quality of clarks these are classics i can work with these casual and dress with slacks. Only thing is its hard to find clarks made in england most probably made in china these were made in Vietnam but fit well thanks again Amazon he order came 4 days before expected i didnt track them like i should. Once again i rate this 5 star great find if you catch em. Ooh did i mention they feel like walking on air and I'm very agile so i can be quick an with the nice leather its flexible i wish i could own more to wear all the time i appreciate amazon for the speedy order
on January 24, 2014
First, let me say that unlike most other Clark's the Wallabee Ridge does not need to be ordered a half size smaller than you would usually wear. If you normally wear a size 10.5 - order a size 10.5.

That said, I'm really happy with this shoe. It's almost like wearing slippers around as far as the comfort level. And that comfort was right out of the box. There is very little breaking in that's needed.

It doesn't hurt that it's a really good looking shoe. Goes well with khakis or jeans. It's clearly not a dress shoe but it makes the cut for business casual.

The sole is great, especially in Michigan in winter time when you have to worry about slipping on the ice or stepping in a puddle of melted snow. I highly recommend it.
on March 16, 2014
Wallabee Ridge came out the box fitting and ready for the break-in process. I'm glad they make this upper; it's like a Clarks Caribou with new feet.Don't get a size up unless you want a sloppy fit. Clarks form to YOUR feet so give-em a minute to break in. Comfortable even on my flat feet. Waiting for my next pair in brown. I've been wearing Clarks for over thirty years so trust me the Wallabee Ridge and Seam Trek are sure winners for MY next 30 years!
2 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2014
Clarks never disappoint and these shoes are even better using their standards. The leather is soft and construction is good. What more could one want. Oh ya, shoe laces that fit the image and are substantial enough for a man's hand. Rawhide laces finished the look and meet the shoe quality.
on April 4, 2014
My husband is so happy with these. His feet feel so much better. He is on his feet all day. Have helped his back too. True to size the 8.5 fit even with a slightly wider foot. He said just a hair snug, but such soft leather the next day they were like a glove. Amazon has a great price and worth every penny. Look nice, and stylish too. The brown color is not as red as in the photo and the sole is darker which helps with dirt showing. The color is a rich brown. Highly recommend.
on October 29, 2014
First pair of Clarks and I am sold. Yet to see how they will hold up in winter though. Comfortable and stylish, the fit is similar to moccassins. Only complaint is the sole turns a dark color eventually.
on November 27, 2014
I had a suede pair years ago and could never find where they were sold again...glad to have them comfy like moccassins
on August 24, 2015
Love clarks, but these seem a little short compared to my other clarks. love the style
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.