Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on September 25, 2013
This shoe feels like I have a pair of nice fitting slippers on my feet.
I like the fact that it is a hybrid shoe. It goes well with dress slacks and casual attire.
The reviews I read said to order this shoe smaller than you normally wear. I ordered mine a half size smaller than normal and I am glad I did.
I have had this shoe about 2 weeks now, and so far, I highly recommend it.
on June 12, 2013
I have found Clarks to be some of the best shoes available. After having worn dressier styles of Clarks for years, I decided to ditch my "athletic" style casual shoes and wear some casual Clarks, as well. I have only had these shoes for a few days, but they have not disappointed me. They are light, extremely comfortable and good looking.

*****I have read other reviews mentioning this, but just to make it very clear, Clarks shoes ALWAYS run about 1/2 size larger. Whatever size you normally wear, get a 1/2 size smaller when you purchase Clarks.
on July 8, 2013
The shoe is a great look, a lot of compliments when I wear them. The comfort is good with socks or without. I do recomend you order on size less than your normal size. I had ordered 11 and returned them for size 10. As always the exchange process with amozon is flauless.
on April 24, 2014
I really like these shoes. Please order half size smaller and be ready to substitute the soles with some of good quality to have a good support. The shoes are really stylish and their look is casual, they can go with jeans, chinos but also with more formal pants. I did order some timberland before these and I can say that the clarks are better in terms of fitting. Really satisfied.
on November 8, 2014
I read many reviews before ordering these shoes, and am glad I did. I normally wear a 10 1/2 D and ordered a size 10 2E. They fit perfectly. No need to break these in as I hardly know I'm wearing them. Very light and extremely comfortable. The color goes well with just about anything I wear. The sole grips as well as a deck shoe. If I had any complaint at all it would be that they come with "rolled laces" which tend to loosen more easily than flat laces; but this is a very minor complaint. I would definitely recommend these shoes to all, and would buy again without any reservations!
on May 6, 2014
I normally purchase the Saranac model which fits me perfectly as an 11.5. I find Clarks run large - I wear a 12 normally but always get Clarks in 11.5. I have 2 pair of Saranacs that fit perfect at 11.5 - I couldn't get the Saranac in Navy so I tried this model and they are just too big! I took them to the shoemaker and he is putting a cushion in the back and I will see how that works! Amazon definitely gave me a great deal on the shoe and couldn't have been nicer!!
on May 28, 2014
I have a similar pair of Clark's and really appreciate how comfortable they are after long hours on my feet. l also like their light weight and flexibility. The fit of the new pair is consistent with what I had before. My previous pair have held up very well including numberous vacations that involved many hours of walking. (Although I still use them they are just looking a bit worn at this point.) I expect this new pair will perform as well.
on January 5, 2015
Clarks shoes always fit well. I have no problem buying them without trying them on.
I bought it for my husband and he loves it.
It nicely padded at the correct place so you feel comfortable walking in them for hours.

Remember always to convert your size to the European numbers. They don't go wrong.
While US and UK sizing differs from brands to brands.
on March 2, 2014
Great Saturday shoes. Very comfortable and good looking. Good for running errands & running around the mall or seaside. I wouldn't recommend for long days on your feet, but for casual adventures they are perfect. They are slightly large, but not a full 1/2 size larger. So you better order your regular size. I ordered size 11, which are a little big. I do think the 10.5 would have been too small. Needed a 10 3/4 right?! Good luck!!
on June 17, 2014
I purchased my first pair of Clarks at a retail store a year ago and instantly feel in love with the comfort and style. At bit costly, I decided to check out Amazon for another pair. Price was comparable to the retail store but eventually fell at which time Amazon "reminded me" to check it out again. Now I have another pair of Clarks and at a great price. Pair number three coming soon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.