Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 28, 2015
As other commentators have already posted, these are cheap knock offs of a fantastic Clark shoe that I purchased over 10 years ago and have been wearing since. The earlier Clarks shoe was made in Vietnam of top quality materials and workmanship and very comfortable. These shoes are made in China of inferior materials. Furthermore, although the same size was ordered, these shoes are narrower, shorter, and weigh much less. The old worn out shoes weigh 512 grams vs the 435 of the new shoes. The sole of the new shoes looks the same but the material is sharp edged an not cushioning at all. See pictures attached. indicating differences in weight and size. I am returning them
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 19, 2013
The Clark's I've bought before were the best made, most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. European manufacture, high in quality. These Chinese made shoes were pathetic in comparison. Too tight, though I allowed a half-size; clumsily stitched (loose threads visible around the toe), and inferior leather grade and sole quality. A shame such a formerly fine product is now little better than trash.
Can't fault the seller who was very responsive and more than willing to exchange, but I was too busy at the time to send them back. Not their fault. Will never buy a Clark product again.
44 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2015
This is not the same shoe it used to be. It doesn't fit the same or look the same. The interior is different as well. I can't figure out if this is a cheap knock off of the real thing, or if the manufacturer has made a grave mistake and changed how this shoe is made. I ordered another pair of Clarks same size, different style. They fit and look just fine. I'm not sure if you can see the images I've included, but the tongue looks cheap and as opposed to a sewn in tag with the information, it's stamped on and not very clear. In the other photo, you can see the shoddy stitching.
review imagereview image
on July 7, 2015
While the fit of these brown Natureveldt Oxfords was as expected the comfort was absolutely NOT as expected. I ordered two pair - one brown and one black. While the black fits and feels fine, the brown is absolutely torture on the bottoms of my toes. After only an hour of wearing the shoes both of my feet are in tremendous pain. It feels as though I am standing on wooden planks! Strangely, that problem does not exist with the same version black shoe. To top it off my return window has expired because I did not wear actually the browns until a month and a half after I received them. I tried on both pair for "fit" when I received them and both were a good fit. I wore the blacks a few times and they were comfortable so of course one would assume that if the fit was the same, the comfort would be the same. Sadly that was not the case. Only recourse I have now is to buy a separate comfort sole for a shoe that is manufactured by a company that makes it reputation selling "comfortable fitting" shoes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 17, 2015
Not your grandpa's Clarks Natureveldts. These are good shoes as far as fit and comfort are concerned but fall a bit short when compared to the same shoe of 20 years ago. I had two pair then and they were two of the finest shoes I've ever had. After years of wear they eventually wore out and I didn't replace them. Recently, I purchased Natureveldts again. The leather isn't the quality leather of years ago, though still good, but the major difference is the quality of craftsmanship. It isn't shoddy, but only a couple ticks above shoddy. In all, if you're looking for a shoe that's serviceable, and looks good for work or casual, and are reasonably priced, these are a good buy.
on October 5, 2016
I have worn Natureveldts for many years. They are now discontinued (I got one of two pairs left in my size according to Amazon. So, this review may be pointless. These are not anything like the original Natureveldts - they are much heavier, and the sole is much thicker and of a much denser material. The laces are very large and the shoe has a much less "dressy" look then it used to. Maybe because they are made in China? The good news is they fit well, and are comfortable (if heavy to walk in), as I have always liked the large toebox.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2016
This is my second pair of these Oxfords. They are the best shoe I have purchased in the last several years. Comfortable, sized correctly (maybe slightly wide), and look handsome. They are casual classic in style. I would purchase a third pair if they had another color.
on October 19, 2013
The Clarks Natureveldt, after a few weeks wear, are turning out to be one of the more comfortable shoes in my wardrobe. In another lifetime, a good 20 years ago, I sold shoes and the Natureveldt had a reputation back then for great comfort, looks and long wear. I'm not quite sure to the exact change and/or why, but the latest model is made of a less superior leather than the original. Not to say the leather on this model is cheap. That remains to be seen depending on how it stands up to the test of time for both longevity and looks. But I must say that the finish on the current model has a somewhat shiny sheen that one does not associate with fine leather. That being said, to date I'm very happy with the purchase and will continue to shop Amazon for all of my footwear needs...in excess of 25 pair to date. Love their footwear deals and great service.
on October 18, 2014
I was concerned after reading a few previous buyers reviews. I had previously worn Clarks for many years, and have always been very pleased with them. I purchased the exact same size as my black Natureveldt's, and these new brown ones fit exactly the same, perfect! The quality is Just as good as all previous Clarks! Don't let some of these other negative reviews scare you. These are still built with Clarks quality and comfort! Sized to fit, and the best, most comfortable shoes available, as far as I am concerned! I am still wearing my first pair of Natuerveldt't which I purchased over 16 years ago. I did have to send them to Re-sole America once for new soles, a wise and recommended place to go. Go Clarks! You won't be disappointed with your purchase of these shoes. Take good care of them, and you will rep the rewards!

Jamie
on August 30, 2016
This is about my fourth or fifth pair of these. They typically last about three years of NYC walking, and I usually give them up because I've worn down the heel area on one side, not because they've really given out. They don't look fancy, but are certainly acceptable. And unlike flashier shoes, you can wear these anywhere - off on a hike or to work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.