Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2013
Like other reviewers have said, these boots run much too large. My foot size is 260 mm, true size 8.5, typical size 9. I could probably wear these down to size 7.5 and fit comfortably.

Other than that, they're nice and basic. Be careful with the smooth sole on slippery surfaces, and try and get yourself a leather pair if you want to kick things. Suede really doesn't lend itself to less careful wearers.
on January 29, 2014
I thought these shoes would be a darker red. In the book they look red in person they look like a light shade of red. They run a half a size too big and I own 6 pair of clarks desert boots these are the first to run a little to big. Its still a good quality shoes. Its just not as dark as the pictures look
on September 7, 2015
C'mon, they're tobacco suede Clark Desert Boots with the brick-red sole! These are bonafide preppy classics, along with Sperry Topsiders, Converse Jack Purcells, L.L. Bean duck shoes, and Bass Weejuns. There's no sense explaining why you should own them; if you don't know by now, forget it. Only acceptable with the brick-red laces...
on June 24, 2013
I ordered the Sandstone/Light beige suede boots.
I own a pair of Beeswax and love them, so this seemed like the ideal move to make as part of my shoe collection.

These offer the same quality as found in stores and fit well.
This particular pair does seem to put more pressure on the ball of my right foot.
Not sure if it from these particular pair, or if because the material (suede/canvas) is softer than the leather found on my beeswax pair.

Be sure to purchase water repellent with this pair--you'll need it.
on August 3, 2015
Great boot with a classy look. Been looking for something simple and stylish and this shoe is perfect, goes with just about everything. Thanks to all the comments who warned about the sizing. If you plan on buying this shoe definitely go a size lower from your regular sneaker. I wear a size 10 sneaker and got a pair of 9s and they fit perfectly.
on January 6, 2013
Received the boots within 2 weeks and it was faster than expected. The quality of the boots was awesome and I love the color of it. I was very satisfied with it and excited to wear it as this is my first Clarks boots. The only downside was I did not received the Clarks Original Tag on the shoe laces. I looked at other customers pictures and found that they had the tag on their shoe laces. I searched the whole package for it but could not find it. I was wondering if I can get a reply on this and hopefully I can get it. And just like everyone said, get a size down and it fits perfectly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
I bought these Desert Boots in Olive color, when I first got them they looked way to bright. Over time though the color gets darker and now they look much nicer. Also don't get used to the pristine tan sole color as they will be black within the first day of wearing.

They are quite comfortable even for walking long distances, though they do need a bit of breaking in first. I have had them over a year now and they are still holding up even after wearing them nearly every other day.
on March 19, 2013
I have these and the Desert Trek (stitch going up the middle) and they are perfect. These are likely a tad bit more casual as they do not have the stitch, however, they will compliment any outfit. The sole is crepe so it is very comfortable, however, gets dirty pretty fast. I ordered the Beeswax and Black (from another web site) and am happy, very happy. Get them, order a size smaller than your normal size as they run big. I am a size 13 and order a size 12 in all my Clark shoes.
on October 16, 2011
Clarks have been around for ages so they know what they are doing when it comes to producing quality product.

The Desert Boot in Beeswax is one of my favorites in my collection and will only look better with age as the Beeswax picks up the nicks and scuffs from everyday use.

A little stiffer for the first few wears than the suede models as this one is done in leather but is a non-issue comfort wise. As with any shoe with a crepe sole, it picks up dust and grime more than the average but you should already know that if you are considering buying any Clarks Original footwear.

Definitely a keeper, will be back for more.
on October 19, 2015
Love these shoes. Third pair and will keep buying as I wear them out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.