Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 478 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on April 6, 2016
I paided $119.00 for these shoes and they came with severe scuff marks on them. Clearly these are display shoes and they have bad discoloration and seem as if someone had walked in them. I was hesitant at first to buy these shoes because of the bad reviews. This was the abosolute worst exspierence I've had with ordering shoes. Other than that I really like love these shoes and would go purchase them elsewhere. The fit was kinda tight and I wears 8 so I have to bump up to a 8.5
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 20, 2015
I wear a 10.5 in sneakers , 9.5 in Desert Clarks and for this shoe, the 10 was perfect.

The shoe is just amazing in looks , compliments from strangers everyday..I especially love the contrast with the tan on the heel of the shoe. I have flat feet and these work just perfect for me just note that the shoe is probably gonna be a tad heavier than you're used to but its not bothersome.

Overall happy wid the purchase
review image review image review image
on August 24, 2015
These are my favorite shoes and I plan to order a second pair to store just in case Clarks ever decides to stop making this wonderful shoe! They take some getting used to and you have to have a break-in period but you will not be sorry if you are patient. When they first arrive, the leather is very VERY stiff and I had some trouble even getting them on. The first day, I could only wear them for a few hours, the second day a little longer and by the third day, I was wearing them through the day. Now, a week later, they are my daily shoe. I do use a heal insert to help with plantar fasciitis but even with those in, the shoe fits true to size once it is broken in. As to longevity, this is a replacement pair for me. My previous pair lasted three years then I wore through the sole, however the leather upper is in perfect shape so I may re-sole the shoe one day for a back-up pair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on November 2, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of these so my review is pretty accurate.

Pros:
Incredibly durable and long lasting, comfortable and pack easy (fold pretty flat in your bar). Looks nice enough to wear to a nicer dinner or venue, but feels and looks timelessly comfortable and fashionable with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt also.

Cons (or "need to knows"):
They are leather, so Clarks accounts for "break in" when they make them. ORDER THEM A HALF A SIZE SMALLER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR. They will be a bit tight when you try them on...and that's ok...they will break in to be comfy after a few wears. I have wide feet and wear orthotics and these break in great for me. No arch support to speak of, but any shoe insert fixes that (and feels better than any manufacturer insole anyway).
on May 17, 2015
These are perfect shoes for jeans/ casual. They're well made, and fit true to size. I had a pair of these decades ago and they're as good as I had remembered.
review image
on January 7, 2014
My Trekkers arrived promptly downunder prior to Xmas which was a great effort. I was concerned about some reviews that say the sizes are generally larger but I have found that the size was ok from my point of view, but I did make some allowance for this. I have purchased other US size 9s that have fitted me so I went a 1/2 size smaller and they fit well.They are a little hard to put on as what is effectively the tongue comes up quite high on your foot by comparisin to other styles of casuals. As you wear them more, they become easier and it's nothing the old shoe horn can't fix. Also, they are a bit stiff first up because the leather is quite thick and of good quality. After 2 or 3 decent wears, they soften and become much more comfortable, so give them time. I have a narrow foot and I have no concerns about the width. All in all I am very happy with my Trekkers and I would recommend them . It's a bit of deja vu for me also as I had my first pair way back in '73 and I loved them then too. N.B. The Beeswax leather on my pair is much darker than shown on the the photo. Hope this helps.
on May 4, 2015
I had a few pairs of Clarks Treks when they first appeared on the market. I loved those shoes. In time they wore out, all shoes do. The style was not available from Clark for a while. Now they have appeared again and I was quick to buy a pair. I figured that they would be the same shoe that I wore many years ago and loved. They certainly looked the same. I ordered a size 11, that's the size I wear these days in most shoes. In terms of length the shoes are just right. The problem isn't the width either, I don't have very wide feet but I like shoes with some room in the front of the shoe. Some how Clarks has made these shoes so that the area over the top of my foot (instep and toes) has no vertical room. The top of my instep and especially my toes are being abraded by the shoe. The real problem is that my feet have one of the lowest instep and toes I've seen. What does someone who has a high instep and larger toes do? They could never wear these shoes. I can't imagine how a company like Clarks could reintroduce such a famous shoe and then change it so it's almost difficult to get your foot into when putting the shoe on. I love the look. In general I loved how the shoe fit when they were the original shoes. I'm going to keep the shoes because I've worn them too much in an effort to "break them in". My last effort is to attempt to stretch the part of the shoe where most of my foot resides. If that doesn't work I can just look at them and remember how great it was wearing the original Clarks Treks, because the new ones kill my feet.
on March 29, 2017
True to size!! Couldn't believe I found these for so cheap online. Every store we went in they were over $100!! My husband has gone through 2 pair, just bought him his 3rd. These are wonderful quality shoes that provide comfort!!
on February 20, 2015
These were all I wore in my youth. Love the look and comfort. Ordered a pair a few days ago and was forced to return them. It may be that the last or pattern has changed; more likely my feet have widened. Either way, these were painfully tight across the wide part of the foot, and though the uppers are relatively soft, there is so little space above the foot that they could not have re-formed sufficiently to allow them to have been worn. I'm sure they're still a good choice for people with narrow feet, but I found that even ordering a full size up did nothing to attenuate the discomfort.
on January 15, 2013
Based on previous reviews about these running big, I ordered my 'normal' size 11 knowing a bit big is far better than a bit small. When the shoes arrived, they were very snug. I had to return and order a half size larger. (good thing Amazon's ordering/return system works so well) Receive the 'right' size as promised. The shoes are pretty comfortable but do have a few quirks. First off, there is a slight pinch on the top of the big toe where the leather bends while walking. Secondly, there is a decided 'pop' in the leather with each step, again in the toe area as the leather bends then relaxes with each step. I'm hopeful that once worn a bit, both issues will remedy themselves. The shoes are very nice looking and I've had several compliments on them already. The toe pinch does seem to be going away and I hope the popping sound does as well. The shoes appear to be very well made. They are not light as the sole seems to be very durable. All in all, I'm glad I ordered them as I expect them to be great shoes. Just not the slipper feel I'd hoped for, but are very comfortable none the less.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.