Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 505 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 532 reviews
on February 16, 2013
Pros
I like the style of the shoes. They look good with jeans and casual wear. I really like the darker brown leather on the back. It gives a pretty cool look on that portion of the shoe.

Cons
They aren't as comfortable as I had hoped. There is virtually no arch support. The soles are pretty flat and do not provide really any sense of cushioning. If you like a feel of being in touch with the ground and not very cushy soles, you will like these. I read several reviews stating that these were the most comfortable shoes ever, etc. I certainly cannot agree with that. They can be a little difficult to get on and for me, they tend to wear (rub) on my heel. Of course I have only worn them a few times at this point, so I'm hoping that they will break in and be better. Also, I'm very glad that I read other reviews because several folks commented that the sizing runs a bit large. I agree. I normally wear 13 and I bought 12. With the size 12, I have plenty of room. This is not an issue, just something that anyone buying online needs to know.

Overall
They are just ok. I really wanted to love them, but I haven't gotten there yet. These will probably be shoes that I wear because I like the look much more than because I like the feel.
I hope this helps you in your decision to purchase.
on July 15, 2016
The boots are lovely, just a bit too big. I usually wear a 7.5, but these 7.5's are about 1/2 size too big. Seller agreed to refund, but be aware- if you return, you will have to pay for shipping.
on October 13, 2013
When you walk and the shoe bends, the top of your foot gets pushed by the bending leather. I have other clarks and none of them have this problem...pretty much the leather on top of the shoe bends into the top of your foot. Very uncomfortable
on March 14, 2017
I just sent them back to you earlier today! I have worn size 11d most of my life? These were too small and not wide enough? Clark's must run that way? I will go get measured and reorder soon
on March 16, 2017
extreme comfort
on March 8, 2017
A very comfortable design and an interesting look. Clark does shoes right.
on March 23, 2017
Great shoes, it my 3rd pair over the years
on March 3, 2017
Very nice shoes... I get lots of compliments. .. comfortable all day. ..5 star
on March 7, 2017
Great pair of shoes. I normally wear 9.5, but had to go to a 10 to fit properly. Only complaint is made in Vietnam.
on February 9, 2014
Dissapointed - Theres obviously size variation here. Bought the same size 11,5M US - (11 UK) in Rockport Altamont sandal and they fitted. Used same size in Clarks dessert boot and they are too small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.