Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 478 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on April 6, 2016
I paided $119.00 for these shoes and they came with severe scuff marks on them. Clearly these are display shoes and they have bad discoloration and seem as if someone had walked in them. I was hesitant at first to buy these shoes because of the bad reviews. This was the abosolute worst exspierence I've had with ordering shoes. Other than that I really like love these shoes and would go purchase them elsewhere. The fit was kinda tight and I wears 8 so I have to bump up to a 8.5
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 24, 2015
These are my favorite shoes and I plan to order a second pair to store just in case Clarks ever decides to stop making this wonderful shoe! They take some getting used to and you have to have a break-in period but you will not be sorry if you are patient. When they first arrive, the leather is very VERY stiff and I had some trouble even getting them on. The first day, I could only wear them for a few hours, the second day a little longer and by the third day, I was wearing them through the day. Now, a week later, they are my daily shoe. I do use a heal insert to help with plantar fasciitis but even with those in, the shoe fits true to size once it is broken in. As to longevity, this is a replacement pair for me. My previous pair lasted three years then I wore through the sole, however the leather upper is in perfect shape so I may re-sole the shoe one day for a back-up pair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on November 2, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of these so my review is pretty accurate.

Pros:
Incredibly durable and long lasting, comfortable and pack easy (fold pretty flat in your bar). Looks nice enough to wear to a nicer dinner or venue, but feels and looks timelessly comfortable and fashionable with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt also.

Cons (or "need to knows"):
They are leather, so Clarks accounts for "break in" when they make them. ORDER THEM A HALF A SIZE SMALLER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR. They will be a bit tight when you try them on...and that's ok...they will break in to be comfy after a few wears. I have wide feet and wear orthotics and these break in great for me. No arch support to speak of, but any shoe insert fixes that (and feels better than any manufacturer insole anyway).
on January 7, 2014
My Trekkers arrived promptly downunder prior to Xmas which was a great effort. I was concerned about some reviews that say the sizes are generally larger but I have found that the size was ok from my point of view, but I did make some allowance for this. I have purchased other US size 9s that have fitted me so I went a 1/2 size smaller and they fit well.They are a little hard to put on as what is effectively the tongue comes up quite high on your foot by comparisin to other styles of casuals. As you wear them more, they become easier and it's nothing the old shoe horn can't fix. Also, they are a bit stiff first up because the leather is quite thick and of good quality. After 2 or 3 decent wears, they soften and become much more comfortable, so give them time. I have a narrow foot and I have no concerns about the width. All in all I am very happy with my Trekkers and I would recommend them . It's a bit of deja vu for me also as I had my first pair way back in '73 and I loved them then too. N.B. The Beeswax leather on my pair is much darker than shown on the the photo. Hope this helps.
on March 29, 2017
True to size!! Couldn't believe I found these for so cheap online. Every store we went in they were over $100!! My husband has gone through 2 pair, just bought him his 3rd. These are wonderful quality shoes that provide comfort!!
on September 14, 2015
I got a pair of these Clarks dressy Chukka-like boots because I had a pair many years ago similar to these and they were really comfy to wear for long periods of time. These are similar in looks and I like the looks of these shoes, but they are not very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. They are a bit stiff and after getting them broken in, they are a little more comfy but a bit narrow for my feet and I have normal width feet. I was going to wear them for an upcoming wedding, but may not because the wedding is an all-day affair and I am not sure if these are the shoes to wear since they are painful after several hours. Otherwise, they are fine shoes to wear for work, if you have a desk/office job and sitting a lot or walking for under a few hours. The soles are awesome on these shoes and makes them a bit better to wear. I think after more breaking in with these shoes, they will be just fine because I know some leather shoes takes longer to break in then others. 3 of 5 stars given for this product
on February 16, 2013
Pros
I like the style of the shoes. They look good with jeans and casual wear. I really like the darker brown leather on the back. It gives a pretty cool look on that portion of the shoe.

Cons
They aren't as comfortable as I had hoped. There is virtually no arch support. The soles are pretty flat and do not provide really any sense of cushioning. If you like a feel of being in touch with the ground and not very cushy soles, you will like these. I read several reviews stating that these were the most comfortable shoes ever, etc. I certainly cannot agree with that. They can be a little difficult to get on and for me, they tend to wear (rub) on my heel. Of course I have only worn them a few times at this point, so I'm hoping that they will break in and be better. Also, I'm very glad that I read other reviews because several folks commented that the sizing runs a bit large. I agree. I normally wear 13 and I bought 12. With the size 12, I have plenty of room. This is not an issue, just something that anyone buying online needs to know.

Overall
They are just ok. I really wanted to love them, but I haven't gotten there yet. These will probably be shoes that I wear because I like the look much more than because I like the feel.
I hope this helps you in your decision to purchase.
on July 15, 2016
The boots are lovely, just a bit too big. I usually wear a 7.5, but these 7.5's are about 1/2 size too big. Seller agreed to refund, but be aware- if you return, you will have to pay for shipping.
on June 12, 2016
This shoe turned out to be what i was expecting. It was a little tight at first but fits good now. Its about a year of wearing it and what can I say, it still looks good.
review image review image
on October 13, 2013
When you walk and the shoe bends, the top of your foot gets pushed by the bending leather. I have other clarks and none of them have this problem...pretty much the leather on top of the shoe bends into the top of your foot. Very uncomfortable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.