Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 484 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 513 reviews
on May 17, 2015
These are perfect shoes for jeans/ casual. They're well made, and fit true to size. I had a pair of these decades ago and they're as good as I had remembered.
review image
on August 24, 2015
These are my favorite shoes and I plan to order a second pair to store just in case Clarks ever decides to stop making this wonderful shoe! They take some getting used to and you have to have a break-in period but you will not be sorry if you are patient. When they first arrive, the leather is very VERY stiff and I had some trouble even getting them on. The first day, I could only wear them for a few hours, the second day a little longer and by the third day, I was wearing them through the day. Now, a week later, they are my daily shoe. I do use a heal insert to help with plantar fasciitis but even with those in, the shoe fits true to size once it is broken in. As to longevity, this is a replacement pair for me. My previous pair lasted three years then I wore through the sole, however the leather upper is in perfect shape so I may re-sole the shoe one day for a back-up pair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on November 2, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of these so my review is pretty accurate.

Pros:
Incredibly durable and long lasting, comfortable and pack easy (fold pretty flat in your bar). Looks nice enough to wear to a nicer dinner or venue, but feels and looks timelessly comfortable and fashionable with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt also.

Cons (or "need to knows"):
They are leather, so Clarks accounts for "break in" when they make them. ORDER THEM A HALF A SIZE SMALLER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR. They will be a bit tight when you try them on...and that's ok...they will break in to be comfy after a few wears. I have wide feet and wear orthotics and these break in great for me. No arch support to speak of, but any shoe insert fixes that (and feels better than any manufacturer insole anyway).
on May 12, 2017
This is my second pair of Treks. I consistently wear a 9 in most shoes, and these - as with the first pair - run a full size LARGER than normal. 8s fit me perfectly. Perhaps others received "off" pairs, and thus why theirs seemed normal sized or small, but I would not recommend ordering your normal size. Go down. These are perennially cool. With jeans, they rock. They're also super comfortable. I've owned many styles of Clarks. All the crepe soled shoes are absolutely awesome. BUY THESE or WALLABEES. Fantastic. And Amazon consistently is lower than the usual $140 ticket price found nearly everywhere else.
on January 7, 2014
My Trekkers arrived promptly downunder prior to Xmas which was a great effort. I was concerned about some reviews that say the sizes are generally larger but I have found that the size was ok from my point of view, but I did make some allowance for this. I have purchased other US size 9s that have fitted me so I went a 1/2 size smaller and they fit well.They are a little hard to put on as what is effectively the tongue comes up quite high on your foot by comparisin to other styles of casuals. As you wear them more, they become easier and it's nothing the old shoe horn can't fix. Also, they are a bit stiff first up because the leather is quite thick and of good quality. After 2 or 3 decent wears, they soften and become much more comfortable, so give them time. I have a narrow foot and I have no concerns about the width. All in all I am very happy with my Trekkers and I would recommend them . It's a bit of deja vu for me also as I had my first pair way back in '73 and I loved them then too. N.B. The Beeswax leather on my pair is much darker than shown on the the photo. Hope this helps.
on January 15, 2013
Based on previous reviews about these running big, I ordered my 'normal' size 11 knowing a bit big is far better than a bit small. When the shoes arrived, they were very snug. I had to return and order a half size larger. (good thing Amazon's ordering/return system works so well) Receive the 'right' size as promised. The shoes are pretty comfortable but do have a few quirks. First off, there is a slight pinch on the top of the big toe where the leather bends while walking. Secondly, there is a decided 'pop' in the leather with each step, again in the toe area as the leather bends then relaxes with each step. I'm hopeful that once worn a bit, both issues will remedy themselves. The shoes are very nice looking and I've had several compliments on them already. The toe pinch does seem to be going away and I hope the popping sound does as well. The shoes appear to be very well made. They are not light as the sole seems to be very durable. All in all, I'm glad I ordered them as I expect them to be great shoes. Just not the slipper feel I'd hoped for, but are very comfortable none the less.
on January 4, 2014
I've been a Clark's fan for quite a while but usually get wallabees in the past. I LOVED the recent weaver boots they offered, which were basically a sleeker version of the classic wallabees. Unfortunately, I guess the weren't too popular and Clark's dropped them from the lineup last year. I've never owned the desert boots, and figured I'd give the, a try as they were about $30 less than the wallo's.

Clark's crepe soles are like walking on clouds, and on the desert boots they are no different. I will say that I usually get a half size smaller on all Clark's shoes than I usually get on other brands. The desert boots also seem to have a bit tighter instep than normal, but after the first day of use the soft leather stretched to conform to my feet.

These are awesome!
on October 11, 2015
I absolutely love how these shoes look and they fit great, but the "newness" of the shoes and the sturdy leather make them the type that will require "breaking in" before they are "all day comfortable"... there is a pinching type of effect on the top of my foot where the shoe bends across the toe region. Other Clarks I have had in the past had the same problem and it went away after breaking them in... Let''s hope that happens with these... They look to good not to wear...
on October 31, 2016
Size runs VERY small. I normally wear a 10.5 and ordered these in size 11 as I had already sent another pair of Clark boots back because they were too small. When they arrived, I was impressed with the quality but I felt like Drizella trying to get my enormous foot into a tiny glass slipper sized for Cinderella! Now, I am sending the second pair back and giving up on buying Clarks without trying them on. Disappointing...
on November 13, 2016
One of my all time favorite shoes. The shape of the shoe conforms to the natural shape of the foot and allows the big toe to be in its natural position, i.e. not pressed inward as with most shoes . The look is unique and in my opinion, cool. Love these shoes and love them in besswax which gives them a rustic look which works well with this style. Highly recommend. With most shoes I wear either an 11 or 11 1/2. These fit perfect in an 11.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.