Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 6, 2016
I paided $119.00 for these shoes and they came with severe scuff marks on them. Clearly these are display shoes and they have bad discoloration and seem as if someone had walked in them. I was hesitant at first to buy these shoes because of the bad reviews. This was the abosolute worst exspierence I've had with ordering shoes. Other than that I really like love these shoes and would go purchase them elsewhere. The fit was kinda tight and I wears 8 so I have to bump up to a 8.5
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
12 people found this helpful
on July 20, 2015
I wear a 10.5 in sneakers , 9.5 in Desert Clarks and for this shoe, the 10 was perfect.

The shoe is just amazing in looks , compliments from strangers everyday..I especially love the contrast with the tan on the heel of the shoe. I have flat feet and these work just perfect for me just note that the shoe is probably gonna be a tad heavier than you're used to but its not bothersome.

Overall happy wid the purchase
review imagereview imagereview image
13 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2015
These are my favorite shoes and I plan to order a second pair to store just in case Clarks ever decides to stop making this wonderful shoe! They take some getting used to and you have to have a break-in period but you will not be sorry if you are patient. When they first arrive, the leather is very VERY stiff and I had some trouble even getting them on. The first day, I could only wear them for a few hours, the second day a little longer and by the third day, I was wearing them through the day. Now, a week later, they are my daily shoe. I do use a heal insert to help with plantar fasciitis but even with those in, the shoe fits true to size once it is broken in. As to longevity, this is a replacement pair for me. My previous pair lasted three years then I wore through the sole, however the leather upper is in perfect shape so I may re-sole the shoe one day for a back-up pair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
3 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of these so my review is pretty accurate.

Pros:
Incredibly durable and long lasting, comfortable and pack easy (fold pretty flat in your bar). Looks nice enough to wear to a nicer dinner or venue, but feels and looks timelessly comfortable and fashionable with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt also.

Cons (or "need to knows"):
They are leather, so Clarks accounts for "break in" when they make them. ORDER THEM A HALF A SIZE SMALLER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR. They will be a bit tight when you try them on...and that's ok...they will break in to be comfy after a few wears. I have wide feet and wear orthotics and these break in great for me. No arch support to speak of, but any shoe insert fixes that (and feels better than any manufacturer insole anyway).
3 people found this helpful
on May 12, 2017
This is my second pair of Treks. I consistently wear a 9 in most shoes, and these - as with the first pair - run a full size LARGER than normal. 8s fit me perfectly. Perhaps others received "off" pairs, and thus why theirs seemed normal sized or small, but I would not recommend ordering your normal size. Go down. These are perennially cool. With jeans, they rock. They're also super comfortable. I've owned many styles of Clarks. All the crepe soled shoes are absolutely awesome. BUY THESE or WALLABEES. Fantastic. And Amazon consistently is lower than the usual $140 ticket price found nearly everywhere else.
One person found this helpful
on May 17, 2015
These are perfect shoes for jeans/ casual. They're well made, and fit true to size. I had a pair of these decades ago and they're as good as I had remembered.
review image
9 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2015
These were all I wore in my youth. Love the look and comfort. Ordered a pair a few days ago and was forced to return them. It may be that the last or pattern has changed; more likely my feet have widened. Either way, these were painfully tight across the wide part of the foot, and though the uppers are relatively soft, there is so little space above the foot that they could not have re-formed sufficiently to allow them to have been worn. I'm sure they're still a good choice for people with narrow feet, but I found that even ordering a full size up did nothing to attenuate the discomfort.
2 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2013
Based on previous reviews about these running big, I ordered my 'normal' size 11 knowing a bit big is far better than a bit small. When the shoes arrived, they were very snug. I had to return and order a half size larger. (good thing Amazon's ordering/return system works so well) Receive the 'right' size as promised. The shoes are pretty comfortable but do have a few quirks. First off, there is a slight pinch on the top of the big toe where the leather bends while walking. Secondly, there is a decided 'pop' in the leather with each step, again in the toe area as the leather bends then relaxes with each step. I'm hopeful that once worn a bit, both issues will remedy themselves. The shoes are very nice looking and I've had several compliments on them already. The toe pinch does seem to be going away and I hope the popping sound does as well. The shoes appear to be very well made. They are not light as the sole seems to be very durable. All in all, I'm glad I ordered them as I expect them to be great shoes. Just not the slipper feel I'd hoped for, but are very comfortable none the less.
2 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2014
My Trekkers arrived promptly downunder prior to Xmas which was a great effort. I was concerned about some reviews that say the sizes are generally larger but I have found that the size was ok from my point of view, but I did make some allowance for this. I have purchased other US size 9s that have fitted me so I went a 1/2 size smaller and they fit well.They are a little hard to put on as what is effectively the tongue comes up quite high on your foot by comparisin to other styles of casuals. As you wear them more, they become easier and it's nothing the old shoe horn can't fix. Also, they are a bit stiff first up because the leather is quite thick and of good quality. After 2 or 3 decent wears, they soften and become much more comfortable, so give them time. I have a narrow foot and I have no concerns about the width. All in all I am very happy with my Trekkers and I would recommend them . It's a bit of deja vu for me also as I had my first pair way back in '73 and I loved them then too. N.B. The Beeswax leather on my pair is much darker than shown on the the photo. Hope this helps.
4 people found this helpful
on October 31, 2016
Size runs VERY small. I normally wear a 10.5 and ordered these in size 11 as I had already sent another pair of Clark boots back because they were too small. When they arrived, I was impressed with the quality but I felt like Drizella trying to get my enormous foot into a tiny glass slipper sized for Cinderella! Now, I am sending the second pair back and giving up on buying Clarks without trying them on. Disappointing...
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.