Consider these available items
|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Crepe sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Classic leather chukka boot with two-eye lacing and blind eyelets featuring rolled moccasin toe and contrast crepe outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Enjoy the classic good looks of Clarks' Wallabee shoe. It features a soft leather upper for casual style, and you'll find superior comfort in its thickly padded heel and springy crepe outsole.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0007MULPK
- Item model number: 3540
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 1970
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also there is not much support for the ankle or foot. Picutre a comfortable soft footbed with flimsy side walls and you have the Wallabee construction. The shoes are very heavy which is from the large comfy sole, but it's not really noticeable while wearing them. Carrying them in my gym bag is where I really notice.
Despite the mixed sounding review, I would/will absolutely purchase them again with this new information. I highly recommend them, just make sure you go to a shoe store and try on a pair before you buy your usual size on Amazon.
One thing to note: Do not get these confused with the PADMORE WALLABEES. These are Clarks ORIGINALS and are more of a full boot than the Padmore (which sits lower on the ankle). They are a bit pricier but well worth the money!!!!!!
Definitely buying again.