Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 7, 2013
Great shoes. Work well in the classroom, the lab, and even the desert. Look great. They can even take an accidental spill of methylamine every now and then. I would highly recommend.
458 people found this helpful
|1616 comments|Report abuse
on January 14, 2013
I wore Wallabees in the 70's and I LOVED THEM TO DEATH. Now, 40 some odd yrs. later it's time again to walk on clouds. I just got these today and they're as good today as they were way back then. Superbly constructed and Comfortable, Comfortable and more Comfortable. I got the Men's Oily Leather 'Bees. The leather is FIRST RATE..thick, stable and soft to the touch. I can't imagine there will be any break-in necessary. My two suggestions might be...Make them HERE IN the USA and Make different colored soles available. Black or dark brown would go nicely on the bottoms of these shoes. The PRICE here @ AMAZON was FAR and AWAY the BEST I FOUND ANYWHERE. I ordered them on Friday and they arrived on Monday!!!! I ask you now, can it get any better than that??? GO GET YOU A PAIR!!
4 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2012
I only give the Wallabee 4/5 stars simply due to sizing and weight. The shoe looks phenomenal and can be worn with anything from jeans to khakis in both casual and semi formal attire. I love this shoe, but they do run very very big. I am normally a 9 in almost every shoe, but these are a very loose 9. So I'd size down a half size.

Also there is not much support for the ankle or foot. Picutre a comfortable soft footbed with flimsy side walls and you have the Wallabee construction. The shoes are very heavy which is from the large comfy sole, but it's not really noticeable while wearing them. Carrying them in my gym bag is where I really notice.

Despite the mixed sounding review, I would/will absolutely purchase them again with this new information. I highly recommend them, just make sure you go to a shoe store and try on a pair before you buy your usual size on Amazon.
2 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2012
I wore these as a kid in the early '70s, except that I always got the knock offs and never the original. A few years back I saw the desert boot and sprung for them, but they were not too comfortable. After wearing those out I found the wallabies and bought them. I have never been happier! They are very comfortable with an insole the desert boot lacks and the crepe sole is quiet. I hit them with a double treatment of suede protector and don't have any spots or stains a year later- i highly recommend it. What is funny is the comments I get from others who remember the wallabies from way back when..
on December 25, 2012
I ordered the Beeswax Wallabee Boot as a gift for my boyfriend. They arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly like the picture. I was apprehensive about ordering a whole size smaller (10 instead of 11), but I followed everyone's suggestion and they fit him perfectly. He absolutely loves them and I could not be more pleased!

One thing to note: Do not get these confused with the PADMORE WALLABEES. These are Clarks ORIGINALS and are more of a full boot than the Padmore (which sits lower on the ankle). They are a bit pricier but well worth the money!!!!!!

Definitely buying again.
on October 22, 2014
Package arrived on time and in perfect new condition and not scuffed. Shoe's fit great. I wear an 11 and ordered an 11, which worked out perfect. Very pleased with the purchase as a whole.
on June 4, 2012
These shoes are so damn comfortable it's ridiculous. A classic look, great materials, plus they'll make ya taller! How can you go wrong? If I had to pick something wrong with these shoes I'd say the sole just because it will wear away with regular use and I'll have to get another pair in a few years. Also, make sure you get some mink oil, I had them for a couple weeks before applying it and they got a little scratched up but no big deal. Great shoes though!
on July 1, 2014
I've had my Wallabee's for a year and a half now and I couldn't be happier. These are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. The crepe soles feel so good on your feet, and they feel just as good now as they did brand new out of the box. I'm about to buy my second pair. If you like style and comfort, BUY BUY BUY!!!
on June 27, 2012
Like many others before me have said - the most comfortable shoes ever to be on your feet. I used to wear these as a kid and loved them back then, but the price tag was too steep to wear them now. Then I found these priced around $80 and I couldn't pass 'em up. After having them for just a few weeks, I'm ordering another pair because they are that good. Besides being comfortable, they look great with jeans and are so silent I can creep around like a stealthy ninja. As a matter of fact, I've been behind you the whole time you've been reading this. Waaa-cha!
on October 29, 2011
I just bought a pair of these off here and am VERY pleased with the whole process. Shipping was fast as expected, and the Wallabees are SO comfortable. The sole reason I bought them, was for comfort bc I live right off a college campus and have found myself needing more comfortable walking shoes. Many of my friends have these shoes and have mentioned how comfortable they are a few times, so I thought I'd try them out. After only wearing them for one evening, I have already felt how quickly they adapt to your foot and the comfort they provide. I'm looking forward to getting them worn in more so that they'll feel even better. Only question is about rain/water. Will they ruin in heavy rain? What precautions need to be taken? Thanks in advance!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.