Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 536 reviews
on February 9, 2012
I only give the Wallabee 4/5 stars simply due to sizing and weight. The shoe looks phenomenal and can be worn with anything from jeans to khakis in both casual and semi formal attire. I love this shoe, but they do run very very big. I am normally a 9 in almost every shoe, but these are a very loose 9. So I'd size down a half size.

Also there is not much support for the ankle or foot. Picutre a comfortable soft footbed with flimsy side walls and you have the Wallabee construction. The shoes are very heavy which is from the large comfy sole, but it's not really noticeable while wearing them. Carrying them in my gym bag is where I really notice.

Despite the mixed sounding review, I would/will absolutely purchase them again with this new information. I highly recommend them, just make sure you go to a shoe store and try on a pair before you buy your usual size on Amazon.
on April 5, 2016
I'm that man. I have 4 sets of footgear. 2 are boots, 1 casual and 1 running. I wear them out then replace them, I prefer quality over quantity. I plan on purchasing another pair when these wear out, if they do.
on January 14, 2013
I wore Wallabees in the 70's and I LOVED THEM TO DEATH. Now, 40 some odd yrs. later it's time again to walk on clouds. I just got these today and they're as good today as they were way back then. Superbly constructed and Comfortable, Comfortable and more Comfortable. I got the Men's Oily Leather 'Bees. The leather is FIRST RATE..thick, stable and soft to the touch. I can't imagine there will be any break-in necessary. My two suggestions might be...Make them HERE IN the USA and Make different colored soles available. Black or dark brown would go nicely on the bottoms of these shoes. The PRICE here @ AMAZON was FAR and AWAY the BEST I FOUND ANYWHERE. I ordered them on Friday and they arrived on Monday!!!! I ask you now, can it get any better than that??? GO GET YOU A PAIR!!
on May 8, 2017
I am a clarks lover I have over ten pairs. After seeing these I had to get them. They are very unique and everyone loves them.
on March 5, 2017
Great shoes! They look so go and are made so well. We love these! Fit as expected. Would recommend!
on July 1, 2014
I've had my Wallabee's for a year and a half now and I couldn't be happier. These are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. The crepe soles feel so good on your feet, and they feel just as good now as they did brand new out of the box. I'm about to buy my second pair. If you like style and comfort, BUY BUY BUY!!!
on December 10, 2013
I tried this boot on in the shoe department of a major store. Yes they had the MAJOR price too. So after confirming my size, I came home and fired up the computer, cracked my knuckles to loosen my fingers and ordered a pair at practically 2/3rd's less in price. I am just a little old lady with fond memories of the 60's when these boots first made their debut I think. My mother HATED them, so naturally I loved them. But seriously, they are still well made, maybe even better than they were in the 60's. They still have that "groovy" look, kind of slouchy and comfortable looking and go real good with my old bell bottoms. Good times, good memories, great Wallabee's. Rock on Amazon.
on March 1, 2014
These boots are awesome! Everything that I expected and more. Very well made, excellent quality, and great support. Super comfortable as well. I really enjoy walking on the soft crepe soles. I'm a pretty big guy, and worried about these boots not being able to support me sufficiently, but they do a great job of it. Really no complaints at all. Great hand stitching, and nice soft leather. Everything you'd expect from a name like Clarks. Highly recommended for men of all sizes!
on October 31, 2016
They not only look and feel great, also very comfortable and quiet while wearing. This is my 2nd pair and the 1st pair for over two years I have worn them daily and they still are in great shape. If you want real leather with their wonderful sole, get a pair and enjoy them a lot.
on October 29, 2011
I just bought a pair of these off here and am VERY pleased with the whole process. Shipping was fast as expected, and the Wallabees are SO comfortable. The sole reason I bought them, was for comfort bc I live right off a college campus and have found myself needing more comfortable walking shoes. Many of my friends have these shoes and have mentioned how comfortable they are a few times, so I thought I'd try them out. After only wearing them for one evening, I have already felt how quickly they adapt to your foot and the comfort they provide. I'm looking forward to getting them worn in more so that they'll feel even better. Only question is about rain/water. Will they ruin in heavy rain? What precautions need to be taken? Thanks in advance!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.