Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 7, 2013
Great shoes. Work well in the classroom, the lab, and even the desert. Look great. They can even take an accidental spill of methylamine every now and then. I would highly recommend.
1616 comments| 458 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2012
I only give the Wallabee 4/5 stars simply due to sizing and weight. The shoe looks phenomenal and can be worn with anything from jeans to khakis in both casual and semi formal attire. I love this shoe, but they do run very very big. I am normally a 9 in almost every shoe, but these are a very loose 9. So I'd size down a half size.

Also there is not much support for the ankle or foot. Picutre a comfortable soft footbed with flimsy side walls and you have the Wallabee construction. The shoes are very heavy which is from the large comfy sole, but it's not really noticeable while wearing them. Carrying them in my gym bag is where I really notice.

Despite the mixed sounding review, I would/will absolutely purchase them again with this new information. I highly recommend them, just make sure you go to a shoe store and try on a pair before you buy your usual size on Amazon.
on January 14, 2013
I wore Wallabees in the 70's and I LOVED THEM TO DEATH. Now, 40 some odd yrs. later it's time again to walk on clouds. I just got these today and they're as good today as they were way back then. Superbly constructed and Comfortable, Comfortable and more Comfortable. I got the Men's Oily Leather 'Bees. The leather is FIRST RATE..thick, stable and soft to the touch. I can't imagine there will be any break-in necessary. My two suggestions might be...Make them HERE IN the USA and Make different colored soles available. Black or dark brown would go nicely on the bottoms of these shoes. The PRICE here @ AMAZON was FAR and AWAY the BEST I FOUND ANYWHERE. I ordered them on Friday and they arrived on Monday!!!! I ask you now, can it get any better than that??? GO GET YOU A PAIR!!
Top Contributor: Petson December 10, 2013
I tried this boot on in the shoe department of a major store. Yes they had the MAJOR price too. So after confirming my size, I came home and fired up the computer, cracked my knuckles to loosen my fingers and ordered a pair at practically 2/3rd's less in price. I am just a little old lady with fond memories of the 60's when these boots first made their debut I think. My mother HATED them, so naturally I loved them. But seriously, they are still well made, maybe even better than they were in the 60's. They still have that "groovy" look, kind of slouchy and comfortable looking and go real good with my old bell bottoms. Good times, good memories, great Wallabee's. Rock on Amazon.
on April 5, 2016
I'm that man. I have 4 sets of footgear. 2 are boots, 1 casual and 1 running. I wear them out then replace them, I prefer quality over quantity. I plan on purchasing another pair when these wear out, if they do.
on October 31, 2016
They not only look and feel great, also very comfortable and quiet while wearing. This is my 2nd pair and the 1st pair for over two years I have worn them daily and they still are in great shape. If you want real leather with their wonderful sole, get a pair and enjoy them a lot.
on May 8, 2017
I am a clarks lover I have over ten pairs. After seeing these I had to get them. They are very unique and everyone loves them.
on August 8, 2016
Clarks strike again! great color, great material! Won't regret getting these unless you like hearing compliments on your trendy appearance! plus they are so comfy. like walking on and endless supply of baby ducks!
on August 8, 2017
Fits perfect with thick socks Purchased for winter wear, keeps ankles and feet warm. Well made product.
on October 22, 2014
Package arrived on time and in perfect new condition and not scuffed. Shoe's fit great. I wear an 11 and ordered an 11, which worked out perfect. Very pleased with the purchase as a whole.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.