Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 485 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on February 18, 2015
I'm a grocery manager at big chain market .I walk all night This are different then the last pair I bought .The the bottom sole
Is smaller ,the boot it self is smaller.It only has half of a in sole .I wanted a nice black shoe that I could work in, but there not as controllable As I thought.I will wear them out with some jeans.
review image review image
on March 5, 2016
I wear Sz. 9 in most shoes/sneaks; and as the Wallabees used to run large, I had purchased the 8.5 Wallabee (Maple Tan Suede) 2 years ago, and they fit great...enough room to replace the existing cushioned insole with a thick orthotic in one shoe with room to spare. So I ordered another sz 8.5D this time in brown suede, but they've changed significantly. First, the sizing is quite different. An 8.5 was too snug even w/o the orthotic. Second, Clarks no longer uses the cushioned / removable footbed.. just a small and thin 1/2 sole covering just the rear half of the otherwise flat insole. So the shoes are immediately less "cushy", really have no arch support; though if you buy your normal size there may be just enough room to add an aftermarket insole.. A few other noticeable differences: a taller/stiffer heel counter (which may be good or not), stitching is coarser then before, etc.
I returned the size 8.5 ; and tried on a size 9 elsewhere...it probably would work but is still less roomy than the 8.5 from a year or two ago. SO...whatever you've read about these running large...that's no longer true. I'm personally disappointed in general about the somewhat lowered quality in this boot, which used to be my favorite, and which is not inexpensive; but to a 1st-time buyer, that might not matter.
on July 17, 2016
At first I thought the fit was going to be off a little but the fit was on point, now please keep in mind that the suede wallabees run bigger than expected so if you wear an 8 1/2 such as myself then you would need to get a 7 1/2
on January 5, 2016
I used to wear these shoes religiously in my earlier years which made me want them again. Aesthetically these shoes are very pleasing. The outside material is well made, attractive and the stitching is well done. The only issue I have is the arch, at least on the right shoe which gives me pause to buy them again. It hurts to walk on them for very long, which should be a plus for this type of shoe. It could be just a defect for this one shoe, but I don't think I will be buying them again to find out
on February 7, 2014
I bought these to complete my Walter White Halloween costume. They cost a pretty penny, and I had every intention of returning them. However, they came with some unexpected perks that caused me to reconsider.

These shoes are very quiet! The crepe sole allows me to walk over hardwood flooring without the usual "clomp, clomp" sound of normal shoes. They're also spongy enough to give the slight feel that you're perpetually walking on that rubbery playground material. The leather and stitching are of high quality and I expect them to last a long time.

The downside? Aside from being a tad on the heavy side, it's the padding—or lack thereof. It's pretty much leather attached to a sole, and that's it. Can't recall there being much arch support, either. Also, the opening for the foot seems a bit large, so even when you tie the laces as snugly as you can (without cutting off circulation, of course) they still feel slightly loose on the foot. My advice for those without big feet would be to grab some Dr. Scholl's inserts or wear some thick, comfy socks if you plan on making these a daily wear.
on February 22, 2014
I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but these boots run very small. I typically wear a 10.5-11. I originally made the mistake of purchasing a 10.5 in these without trying them on in a store, and they were huge. After trying some on, I ended up finding the perfect fit in a 9.5. After that, I absolutely love these. The suede is very soft and the interior is really comfortable, even with no socks. The thick soles make walking comfortable, however they are a bit narrow so the occasional rolling your foot/tripping if you have a slightly wider foot is likely if you're not careful. I recommend getting a cleaning kit with water protection spray for the occasional maintenance, but honestly these are easy to keep after - I've worn them in the occasional light rain or snow, spilled things on them, they still look fresh! Just a classic casual boot that I hope will last me at least a few more years, I've had them since 2011 and they're still going strong, just a little wear on the soles.
on October 12, 2015
I have a pair of the orginal black ones from 2010 and it feels like a completely different shoe. The old ones feels way more comfortable and the construction was alot more smoother with a higher quality. The new ones that I ordered through Amazaon felt hard, uncomfortable, and warped like the inner or outersole is uneven. I am wondering if these are even original. Anyways, I decided to go to the store in person to see if there is a difference.
on May 8, 2014
Size seems to run a little long but the width could be wider. I bought these in a men's size 6.5 because I wear a woman's 8.5w. In a shoe like this, or a work boot, I will buy men's rather than a woman's for the extra width. The top leather is soft enough that they will easily stretch, but you still have what I think is too narrow a sole. Even In the picture you can see that the upper over hangs the sole. I bought these for when I'm on my feet all day cleaning, working outside and doing errands. Athletic shoes (worn only for an hour when working out) are too flat for me for all day wear and are hard to find without arch support, which I don't need. The sole has just the right elevation and cushion to keep my feet and knees feeling good all day. I bought these to replace a knock-off brand of wallabies I wore for 10 years that finally fell apart. When I'm done with these, I'll look for another pair of knock-offs with a wider sole.
on March 14, 2014
First thing, I haven't worn Wallabees since I was a child and I had been wanting some for a while. After Breaking Bad, I wanted some even more. The fit is a bit loose and they do require actual socks. Since I wear dress shoes on the weekdays I tried wearing them with my dress sock and stockings but my feet where swimming in them. So I bought some black sweat socks and they fit a lot better.

They are wide so they do feel like your'e wearing Uggs with dress slacks, but they look good.

I have major back issues and my doctor always wants me to stick to special orthopedic shoes, but orthopedic shoes are horrid. These boots a bit on the heavy side, but once laced up you can't tell. I haven't have any issue with my back while wearing them, therefore, they seem to offer great support, via the soft rubber sole.

Overall, I love the boots and I am very satisfies with this purchase.
on May 1, 2015
Don't know if Clarks have changed there manufacturing for all wallabees or if they offer different quality at different price points. Having owned many pairs and having purchased some as recent as last year, immediately thought these must be counterfeit. The quality just isn't there. Aren't even worth the $100. The insoles were a dead giveaway that these didn't compare to older models. If you don't know the difference than by all means, but if you do than skip this purchase. Returned immediately.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.