Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on November 30, 2015
I question the authenticity, right shoe is missing the tab that says "original" like the other pairs of Wallabee Runs I've purchased
review image
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2014
These have some of the softest soles around for a casual shoe. They're equivalent to the Nike Free in terms of comfort. The toe box is also wide like the Nike Free. This was perfect for someone like me who usually likes to wear Nike Free but those runners are inappropriate for some situations where a real pair of shoes must be worn. Please note that they run a bit big. I usually wear size 9.5 in dress shoes and I had to go down to a 9 in these. I wear 10.5 in Nike Free just for comparison.

As far as getting it dirty? Just do as I do and go buy a can of the silicon waterproofing shoe spays and give it a good spray BEFORE your first use and water and dirt will roll off of these like buttta! It has kept mine looking nice and new for ages.

These are cheaper than Nike Frees and I'll definitely be buying more...

Update:
Ok, and this is important, after wearing these shoes for some time I discovered that even though you can fit into a smaller shoe, you should instead buy the exact size that you wear. In my original review above I sized down by a half to a 9 when my actual measured size is 9.5. Although the smaller one fits me just right leaving a little headroom in the front of my toes, I discovered that overtime, the way the shoes rolls when you push off with your feet, it will push your big toes towards your other toes so that it becomes sore after 15 minutes of walking. Even though the larger size feels like there's too much room in the front of your toes, it actually works as intended to keep your toes from getting squashed when you push off. So, stick to your actual size.
on August 8, 2015
The quality is ok, I ordered black and received dark brown, finishing is not good, logos are not similar that is in the photos, made in China and the finishing quality is not so good for clarks product
review image review image
on June 12, 2015
The Wallabee Run fits like other wallabees, but doesn't feel like other wallabees; I don't like the feel at all. Just too little cushioning for my feet; especially, on the front of the shoe.
on April 14, 2014
The shoes are great, but the sizing was off. Clark's should put in their description of the shoe that they run 1/2 size too big. I had to send back the size 9m I ordered and reorder the 81/2m. I little bit of a hassle, but as always Amazon's return policy makes it pretty simple. If you decide to order these shoes you probably need to order a 1/2 smaller.
on May 25, 2016
I have become a huge fan of the Clarks brand over the past few years. I find their Wallabees to be an extremely comfortable shoe and have received numerous compliments on their looks. The Wallabee Runs are no different, but I do like how the large rubber sole has been scaled down on these compared to regular Wallabees. I've had my eye on these shoes for a few months, but they were always a little too expensive. I finally found them on Amazon for almost half the price of other retailers. Very happy with this purchase!
on January 7, 2017
Great looking shoes. The disappointing side the shoes did not come with the original Clark leather tag I own several pair of Clark's this company what's hot took the leather tag off not happy about that so if you order from this company please make sure that they leave the leather tag that says original Clark's on the shoestring
on November 9, 2016
I have had my eyes on these for some time now and I must say that I am glad I got a pair. This is only the first of many as I am so impressed that I know I will be buy more. If you are looking for something thats a little more that the norm and still be super comfortable then this is the way to go. Clarks for my money.
on April 1, 2016
These are the weirdest-designed shoes I have ever owned. The fit is nice and they look great, but the comfortable, padded insole only covers the heel and drops off sharply at the arch, which leaves the ball and toes with barely any cushioning at all. So, they're great walking at most a mile, but would not recommend them for much more unless you're ok with very sore feet.
on December 31, 2016
I was disappointed with the fact that I was sent knock offs. I have an original pair from the Clark store and these are not the same. The insole, color finish, and sole are all different. I would not recommend. I will be returning these asap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.