|Fits as expected||
Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot
|Price:||$171.69 & FREE Shipping|
- Crepe sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Suede or leather upper
- EVA insole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Clarks footwear classic originating in 1965, the Clarks Wallabee Boot is a progressive moccasin design on a nature-formed last. The genuine plantation crepe outsole cushions the foot. Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread with a leather sockliner to keep feet comfortable and dry.
From its humble beginnings in 1825 in the tiny English village of Street, Somerset, to a global company that manufactures and markets close to 35 million pairs of shoes a year, Clarks' commitment to comfort, quality, authenticity, and individual style has
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0032JTB1A
- Item model number: Wallabee Oxford
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 25, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I've worn them now, and they are very comfortable. Wish there was more room by the toe, but I think it was the socks. Love them. Glad I bought them.
From the first time I put this awesome shoes on my feet I was amazed! No pain so comfortable. I feel like I'm walking
on a soft supportive cushion. I bought the chocolate color and it's so rich looking. The Wallabee boot is the most wonderful
find for me. If you have foot problems please give these a try. My only suggestion is it would be nice to have half sizes.