|Fits as expected||
Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot
- Crepe sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Suede or leather upper
- EVA insole
- Crepe rubber outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The world's first comfort shoe in leather, this Clarks Originals classic originated in the 1960s when Lance Clark sketched out a hand-stitched moccasin built on a nature-formed last that allows for natural toe spread. The genuine plantation crepe outsole cushions each step. Wear this classic women's Wallabee shoe with casual attire for laid-back style.
From its humble beginnings in 1825 in the tiny English village of Street, Somerset, to a global company that manufactures and markets close to 35 million pairs of shoes a year, Clarks' commitment to comfort, quality, authenticity, and individual style has
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0032JTB1A
- Item model number: Wallabee Oxford
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 25, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
From the first time I put this awesome shoes on my feet I was amazed! No pain so comfortable. I feel like I'm walking
on a soft supportive cushion. I bought the chocolate color and it's so rich looking. The Wallabee boot is the most wonderful
find for me. If you have foot problems please give these a try. My only suggestion is it would be nice to have half sizes.