Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 281 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on July 5, 2017
I have been wearing these shoes ever since I got them. My wife actually got these for me as a gift. Granted, I knew it once she made the order since we share the same amazon account, but still a surprise gift :)

Very comfortable shoe. I did wear them on concrete for 9 hours with little to no sitting down, and they did start hurting my feet after about 4 hours. So, these are not great for more than 4 hours of standing on concrete. But, if you are sitting most of them time, they work well! I had another pair of shoes with cushioned insoles to wear the next few days.

Pros:
+ Comfortable
+ Stylish
+ Fits Great

I would recommend to all who do not stand up for too long on concrete!
on November 2, 2016
My son has wide feet and it's hard to find shoes that fit him comfortably. He loves Clarks and he loves these. He can wear them with blue jeans or chinos. He said they are very comfortable. They run true to size and accommodate wide feet even though it doesn't say wide width.
on September 18, 2017
After reading the comments I decided to purchase the shoes a size bigger -- which was the right choice. The half size up really fits well, a tad tight but they'll stretch out. These run a bit small so be sure to buy a size bigger!
on May 20, 2017
Love the clarks brand, but this purchase disappointed me. The sole has a split and its very much visible after only a few months of wear. Other than the sudden breakage, the shoe is very comfortable and fits well.
on July 6, 2017
My son loved the shoe it was absolutely perfect it was exactly what he was looking for and I couldn't beat the price. Beautiful color no scratches or anything. Everything was in good shape.
on May 10, 2017
Looked good but too small. Need to write more words, words, words, This is the last review I do -- goodbye gooffies.
on February 2, 2017
I am very happy with my shoes fits as expected. Thanks Amazon
on September 14, 2017
Very nice original Clarks shoes. I love it .
on July 1, 2017
Bought these for my husband. Nice shoe.
on April 14, 2017
Excelent product...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.