Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 715 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
on December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.
on June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.
on January 11, 2015
nice shoes except too large
review image
on October 28, 2016
Ok, so I am very picky about shoes. I was hesitant to buy this shoe online, but went to a store and tried on a similar shoe in a different color and they were comfy. I always remove the factory insole and place my orthotic in when I try shoes on and it fit well in the shoe store wallabee. When I received these in the mail, I immediately removed the factory insoles (which unlike the ones in the store, were glued down), and put my orthotics in. After 5 minutes, I couldn't wear them any more due to mid foot pain. I removed the insole and felt the inside of the shoe. The transition between the top of the sole and the front part of the shank was very abrupt. The edge of the shank is pressing the middle of my foot. I will try to put some moleskin down in the front part of the shoe in front of the shank and amend my review. Other than this problem, they seem to be ok. I put an old rigid insole (RedWings brand) in, and it gave me some arch support and was more comfortable, but my orthotics are not rigid from the heel to the toe, and since the inside of the shoe is not smooth, they are unusable with my orthotics.
on October 5, 2016
I looked long and hard before purchasing these shoes because what I wanted was of the type that I used to wear in high school back in the 70s. I read review after review and some of the reviews described wrong things about the shoes pictured, such as different soles, stitching, etc. These shoes are just like what you see in the photo, with the sponge sole bottoms, the insides have inserts that are comfortable on your feet. The shoes are firm but comfortable to stand and walk in. The leather fits great. They're not meant to be like tennis or running shoes. If you are looking for that kind of fit, then you'll want to stick with New Balance or Nike. But if you're looking for a great looking pair of casual shoes, suede or smooth leather exterior, and want them to fit comfortably, these are those shoes and they're exactly like the shoes (we used to call them wallabies) that we wore in the mid 70s.
on July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.
on March 28, 2016
Purchased for 17 year old son for birthday (at his request). He often wears 9.5 but ordered 9 and says they were actually a little loose. I think that is related to the overall design. They look good and he seems very happy with them after wearing all day for school.
on December 2, 2015
I actually returned these boots because the color (navy) was not even close to anything blue. Return was a breeze. The shoes I received were pure gray. And the sole was not white as in the picture, but was a rubber-band colored tan. The stitching also wasn't white but the same gray as the shoe The fit was amazing and they were very comfortable, I just didn't like the color at all compared with what I thought I was ordering.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.