Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 923 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 959 reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on January 29, 2016
I got these as as one of my boyfriends birthday gifts. Not only are they great looking shoes, but they are true to size. I know others have stated they are a half to a whole size too large, but I haven't found this the case at all. I've ordered from shoes.Com before, awesome customer service which is rare these days. If there's an issue, they respond within 24 hours and if you catch them before your item actually ships, they can make any changes you might need, such as exchanges sizes, color, etc. I know some people compare these to the wallabees which my boyfriend and I both have, but for the money, the stinson look just as good!!!
on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on June 12, 2017
I always wanted another pair of Clarks Wallabees and hadn't heard of the Stinson before, but at $60.00 cheaper I decided to give the Stinson a go. I didn't realise that the Stinson didn't have the crepe soul like the original Wallabee, but they're still pretty comfortable. They are well made, they fit well and feel good and comfortable even after wearing for a few hours, especially now I've done a bit of walking in them and now they've broken in and softened up a bit. The crepe sole of the Wallabee is a bit more comfortable I think, but for a cheap good looking shoe the Stinson is a pretty good value. I put beeswax leather conditioner on mine and they came up pretty nice. My foot length is 28.5cm and I found the mens 11.5 US size to be a perfect fit.
on January 19, 2015
I may need to go into a size nine. I have always worn a 7-1/2, but I went into a 8-1/2 with the last Wallabee that I ordered about the time I turned 60 years old.

I bought my first pair of Clark’s Desert Boot somewhere around 1965, and sometime after that the Wallabee’s came out. I bought them then and there and have worn them ever since. That was about 1968, so that’s 47 years that I have worn Wallabee's and fifty years that I have worn Clark's Boots.
Thank you for a lifetime of comfort.
on April 4, 2017
These shoes run large, buy the next whole size down. I wear an 10 1/2 ordered a 10 and it is still a little large. Very nice shoes
on July 23, 2017
Always liked the look of this boot. Found out when I finally purchased and tried on that there's a bit of a "bump" near center of the insole- closer to the heel. Takes getting use to. I'm pretty sure this "bump" is actually in the design because I'd ordered a pair from another retailer, and the experience was the same. Also, the heel of the outsole is much narrower than that of most other boots. You can actually twist your ankle if you move too fast.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.