Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
on December 4, 2015
Soooooo Happpyyyyy with this purchase! I initially ordered Clarks "Original Wallabees" in dark brown suede. The pic I saw on Amazon showed a darker suede boot than what I got. The "Originals" were too small. I assumed they would be one size larger like my 4 other pair of Clark shoes. The insoles were uncomfortable. Not at all what I expected for over $100.

Not only are these brown oily leather Clark Stinsons comfortable, they are cheaper and just as good-looking as the more expensive "Originals". I ordered the black suede. Later, I plan to order the sand suede.
on May 18, 2017
Purchased these shoes for myself. Shoes were a little tight across the top while wearing them. Hopefully it will loosen up over time.....
review image
on January 30, 2017
They felt small. I had just bought a black pair of these for $99 at the Clarks outlet and they felt perfectly fine even though it wasn't a wide size. So I thought a 10.5 here would be fine and I couldn't resist to pass on the 49.99 price. Unfortunately they felt tight on the sides. I question whether these are legit pair of wallabees so be warned.
on January 30, 2016
Appear to be of good quality materials and construction, time will tell. The shoe does not have any "cush" in it at all and is a very "firm" platform. They seem to me a skimpy 10.5 and I think 11.0 would prove too long at the arch. Minimal arch support. I wish they were available in E-wide. These would be really fine if I had sufficient room to add a good sport support insole, if they last: it would be a five star shoe.
on October 5, 2017
I have owned a dozen different styles of Clarks shoes over the years but this is the first pair that I simply couldn't wrench my foot into. It was a size 10 medium width, the length seemed OK but the open space inside the shoe was way too snug a fit for my foot. I will say that the Amazon returns policy has been very good. Just before writing this review I took the re-packed box containing the shoes to a UPS store, got a shipping label there and was assured that my package will be shipped today.
on February 2, 2018
Leather is good quality. The bottom is a bit thinner than what you'd need for good balance. I almost sprained my ankle 3 times wearing these the first time. Needed a little getting used to.. you have make sure you are stepping on flat ground and step carefully, which defeats the purpose of a boot. Fashion wise, they're alright.. not my cup of tea.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2017
Extremely comfortable and they look great!! Very nice pair and they fit perfectly. I'm going to get a 2nd pair because I like these so much.
on February 21, 2015
Received as a gift and boy do I love these shoes. I wear a D width, size 13 and these shoes fit the bill. Very comfortable, high quality Clark brand. Was easy to find on Amazon during the holiday season, but not in local stores. Suede material is strong and well made. Would be hesitate to wear in environment where salt is used in the winter. Would likely stain the suede. I live in Atlanta where salt is not used to melt ice. Perfect weekender shoe. Lots of compliments.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.