Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2017
My 1st pair is brown leather, bought a month ago. Leather is soft, perfect fit, style also perfect, 5 stars. Love it, so I bought a 2nd pair which is black leather. Somehow, the leather is different -- harder & thicker. Fits tighter also, 4 stars. Had the leather be soft as the brown pair, I would give it 5 stars. All in all, excellent shoes for the price. Vendor plays around with the price daily. Be patient & wait for the right price. I paid $52,$57 respectively. Excellent vendor, fast delivery, good free return, no questions asked. I refunded a pair of desert boots that I bought, but did not fit well, nor good styling.
on January 29, 2017
I got the best deal in the world on these! These are my first pair of Clark's Wallabees, but I've been a fan since the 90's Wu-Tang Clan made these shoes a staple with any 'fit! The thick gum sole is sturdy and provides amazing support! As mentioned this is my first pair, so I gotta step my Wally game up! I'll be getting other colors now that i know my true fit size. They feel great, by the way. Dress up or dress down, Wallabees always work!
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on March 7, 2017
I got these for a Birthday gift for my boyfriend he wears an 8.5 so despite what everyone said about shoe size run bigger I ordered 8.5D and it fits perfectly!! He loves them and he would like a Brown pair. He has not wore them yet so I cant comment on durability. The boot didn't come with a Clark tag that hangs not sure if they forgot to ship it or not. I will say give them a try you wou ldn't be disappointed.
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on April 17, 2017
Final finishing was not spectacular. I was expecting first quality. Nonetheless, the fit is good and the shoes are comfortable. They also appear to be well-assembled.
on March 3, 2017
Not what I expected, especially from having them from years ago. Shoe laces were hard to pull and seemed too large. Just felt like a cheap made shoe. I have already bought new laces for them, and the new ones are better. Anyway, not to keep griping, but probably won't buy these again.
on March 5, 2017
By far the most comfortable shoe straight out of the box that I have put on in a long time. These may not look the most stylish, but the comfort more than makes up for it.
on October 5, 2016
I looked long and hard before purchasing these shoes because what I wanted was of the type that I used to wear in high school back in the 70s. I read review after review and some of the reviews described wrong things about the shoes pictured, such as different soles, stitching, etc. These shoes are just like what you see in the photo, with the sponge sole bottoms, the insides have inserts that are comfortable on your feet. The shoes are firm but comfortable to stand and walk in. The leather fits great. They're not meant to be like tennis or running shoes. If you are looking for that kind of fit, then you'll want to stick with New Balance or Nike. But if you're looking for a great looking pair of casual shoes, suede or smooth leather exterior, and want them to fit comfortably, these are those shoes and they're exactly like the shoes (we used to call them wallabies) that we wore in the mid 70s.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.