Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2017
I got the best deal in the world on these! These are my first pair of Clark's Wallabees, but I've been a fan since the 90's Wu-Tang Clan made these shoes a staple with any 'fit! The thick gum sole is sturdy and provides amazing support! As mentioned this is my first pair, so I gotta step my Wally game up! I'll be getting other colors now that i know my true fit size. They feel great, by the way. Dress up or dress down, Wallabees always work!
on April 25, 2017
My 1st pair is brown leather, bought a month ago. Leather is soft, perfect fit, style also perfect, 5 stars. Love it, so I bought a 2nd pair which is black leather. Somehow, the leather is different -- harder & thicker. Fits tighter also, 4 stars. Had the leather be soft as the brown pair, I would give it 5 stars. All in all, excellent shoes for the price. Vendor plays around with the price daily. Be patient & wait for the right price. I paid $52,$57 respectively. Excellent vendor, fast delivery, good free return, no questions asked. I refunded a pair of desert boots that I bought, but did not fit well, nor good styling.
on January 29, 2016
I got these as as one of my boyfriends birthday gifts. Not only are they great looking shoes, but they are true to size. I know others have stated they are a half to a whole size too large, but I haven't found this the case at all. I've ordered from shoes.Com before, awesome customer service which is rare these days. If there's an issue, they respond within 24 hours and if you catch them before your item actually ships, they can make any changes you might need, such as exchanges sizes, color, etc. I know some people compare these to the wallabees which my boyfriend and I both have, but for the money, the stinson look just as good!!!
on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on April 17, 2017
Final finishing was not spectacular. I was expecting first quality. Nonetheless, the fit is good and the shoes are comfortable. They also appear to be well-assembled.
on March 24, 2016
I absolutely love my Wallabee boots. I will regularly spend an entire day in them without so much as a tinge of pain in my feet. These boots have a timeless look to them that keeps them in style constantly. They look amazing with jeans but also can be worn with many business casual type pants. I've worn these with jeans and tee shirt or with dress pants and a sport coat.
They look great, they feel amazing, and they continue to last. What more can I ask for? By far, the favorite pair of boots I've ever owned! They do run a little small, so as long as you order a half size up then you should be fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.