Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review imagereview imagereview image
99 helpful votes
100 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
3 helpful votes
on November 14, 2016
love them
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on April 4, 2017
These shoes run large, buy the next whole size down. I wear an 10 1/2 ordered a 10 and it is still a little large. Very nice shoes
on October 5, 2017
I have owned a dozen different styles of Clarks shoes over the years but this is the first pair that I simply couldn't wrench my foot into. It was a size 10 medium width, the length seemed OK but the open space inside the shoe was way too snug a fit for my foot. I will say that the Amazon returns policy has been very good. Just before writing this review I took the re-packed box containing the shoes to a UPS store, got a shipping label there and was assured that my package will be shipped today.
on October 10, 2017
Extremely comfortable and they look great!! Very nice pair and they fit perfectly. I'm going to get a 2nd pair because I like these so much.
on October 23, 2017
Ankle top a little higher than expected just touching my ankle bone. Might need to "hack" a bit. Comfortable and well made.
on March 5, 2017
By far the most comfortable shoe straight out of the box that I have put on in a long time. These may not look the most stylish, but the comfort more than makes up for it.
on December 4, 2015
Soooooo Happpyyyyy with this purchase! I initially ordered Clarks "Original Wallabees" in dark brown suede. The pic I saw on Amazon showed a darker suede boot than what I got. The "Originals" were too small. I assumed they would be one size larger like my 4 other pair of Clark shoes. The insoles were uncomfortable. Not at all what I expected for over $100.

Not only are these brown oily leather Clark Stinsons comfortable, they are cheaper and just as good-looking as the more expensive "Originals". I ordered the black suede. Later, I plan to order the sand suede.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.