Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 875 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 910 reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on January 29, 2016
I got these as as one of my boyfriends birthday gifts. Not only are they great looking shoes, but they are true to size. I know others have stated they are a half to a whole size too large, but I haven't found this the case at all. I've ordered from shoes.Com before, awesome customer service which is rare these days. If there's an issue, they respond within 24 hours and if you catch them before your item actually ships, they can make any changes you might need, such as exchanges sizes, color, etc. I know some people compare these to the wallabees which my boyfriend and I both have, but for the money, the stinson look just as good!!!
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on May 29, 2017
I can not say enough about this shoe. Wallabees are comfortable and this color can be matched with just about any color combination. This shoe can be worn with jeans or khakis, t-shirts or button ups, polos or sweaters. I wear them all the time and its getting hard for me to wear anything else because they look and feel so good. I can wear them anywhere and they fit the location or event. The soles are super easy to clean if they get dirty. Hot water and a cloth works even without any cleaner on the sole. A damp cloth can be used to wipe down the leather if it gets dirty. I will be wearing these until the soles fall off, they are awesome! I stand by that.
on March 24, 2016
I absolutely love my Wallabee boots. I will regularly spend an entire day in them without so much as a tinge of pain in my feet. These boots have a timeless look to them that keeps them in style constantly. They look amazing with jeans but also can be worn with many business casual type pants. I've worn these with jeans and tee shirt or with dress pants and a sport coat.
They look great, they feel amazing, and they continue to last. What more can I ask for? By far, the favorite pair of boots I've ever owned! They do run a little small, so as long as you order a half size up then you should be fine.
on May 12, 2017
I love these shoes. I have worn them since I was a kid.
Highly comfortable and I'm always asked about them
Great price on here

on February 4, 2016
Early review: I haven't had time to break this shoe in yet. I expect it to be quite comfortable once I've worn it a few days.

Update: I have worn these shoes several times, and they are now comfortable to wear all day. Not quite as comfortable as the softer suede shoe, but good enough and with two virtues:

1. They resist water better than the suede shoes, so I will wear them on the few occasions I need to go out in the rain (I live in Los Angeles. Rain? What rain?)

2. They are a nicely polished black. Not really a dress shoe, but close enough for most situations calling for one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.