Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review imagereview imagereview image
99 helpful votes
100 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
4 helpful votes
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on November 14, 2016
love them
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 29, 2016
I got these as as one of my boyfriends birthday gifts. Not only are they great looking shoes, but they are true to size. I know others have stated they are a half to a whole size too large, but I haven't found this the case at all. I've ordered from shoes.Com before, awesome customer service which is rare these days. If there's an issue, they respond within 24 hours and if you catch them before your item actually ships, they can make any changes you might need, such as exchanges sizes, color, etc. I know some people compare these to the wallabees which my boyfriend and I both have, but for the money, the stinson look just as good!!!
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on April 4, 2017
These shoes run large, buy the next whole size down. I wear an 10 1/2 ordered a 10 and it is still a little large. Very nice shoes
on October 5, 2017
I have owned a dozen different styles of Clarks shoes over the years but this is the first pair that I simply couldn't wrench my foot into. It was a size 10 medium width, the length seemed OK but the open space inside the shoe was way too snug a fit for my foot. I will say that the Amazon returns policy has been very good. Just before writing this review I took the re-packed box containing the shoes to a UPS store, got a shipping label there and was assured that my package will be shipped today.
on October 10, 2017
Extremely comfortable and they look great!! Very nice pair and they fit perfectly. I'm going to get a 2nd pair because I like these so much.
on October 23, 2017
Ankle top a little higher than expected just touching my ankle bone. Might need to "hack" a bit. Comfortable and well made.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.