Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 959 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 995 reviews
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2017
I am reasonably satisfied with my purchase of two pairs "Clark's Men's Stinson Hi Wallabee Boots". I chose to order them in "Oily Brown Leather", as I consider it to be the best of all colors available for this product. They are nice in appearance, soft, and comfortable. Nonetheless, these boots are nowhere as well constructed, comfy, and durable as "Original Clark's Wallabee Boots For Men". Well, they're good enough. In fact, one pair was made almost entirely different than the other. That is, one has a smoother textured exterior and better constructed interior. I have been wearing, and continue to wear, the original version since the age of fourteen. Therefore, I can certainly compare the differences between both versions. The original version is made with genuine crepe outer soles. Stinson is made with synthetic outer soles. This version does not provide the same degree of foot support, or cushion the impact of walking on city sidewalks, nor are they as silent when walking up and down the stairs. I had bought my first pair of the original version during my late teens with those beneficial features in mind. Unequivocally, I prefer the aspects of "Clarks Original Boots For Men". The orginal version is also constructed with excellent quality, heavy grade(but ever so comfy) leather both inside and out. Many years ago, Clark's manufactured all their footwear in either Australia and/or Ireland. For the past decade or so, all their footwear is manufactured in China. "Clark's Men's Stinson Hi Wallabee Boots" are approximately half the weight, half the quality, at half the price. I highly doubt these boots will withstand the true test of time and wear. The original version lasts and lasts throughout many years of everyday use. Sure, Stinson is more cost efficient for consumers. So, why not buy a different brand within a similar price range? I hadn't thought I'd ever pose such a question in regard to Clark's shoes. In my perspective, the Clark's namebrand is tarnishing its brilliantly glowing reputation by offering such a lower grade of footwear. "These Boots Are Made For Walking" and are foot friendly footwear. Well, they're good enough. I suppose you will have to decide for yourself. Hope my product review serves to help fellow consumer's buying decisions.
on February 28, 2017
Fits perfectly. I am a lady so sometimes men's shoes are a little too wide or the heel cup is a little large. Not in this shoe. I was pleasantly surprised. They are very comfortable and very sharp looking. Thank you for this great shoe and at a great price!
on April 6, 2017
Have 2 pair of the lower cut, men's size 6 fits fine. These are "beeswax leather" - much too tight and stiff, returning, hope I can find the same size in suede, which is much softer and comfortable fit. Returned for credit, no problem in returning them.
on January 29, 2016
I got these as as one of my boyfriends birthday gifts. Not only are they great looking shoes, but they are true to size. I know others have stated they are a half to a whole size too large, but I haven't found this the case at all. I've ordered from shoes.Com before, awesome customer service which is rare these days. If there's an issue, they respond within 24 hours and if you catch them before your item actually ships, they can make any changes you might need, such as exchanges sizes, color, etc. I know some people compare these to the wallabees which my boyfriend and I both have, but for the money, the stinson look just as good!!!
on March 9, 2017
I ordered my son a 7.5 ,, but I have started getting him a 8 and the shoes are everything!! He has some growing room and that's what I wanted! The reviews about getting a half or a whole size down are correct. The shoes are the same as the picture,, color and ALL the above!!
on April 4, 2017
These shoes run large, buy the next whole size down. I wear an 10 1/2 ordered a 10 and it is still a little large. Very nice shoes
on January 26, 2017
I bought these as a gift for my husband and he absolutely loves them! "They are super light and almost spongy when you walk on them. They are my new favorite weekend shoes". The only "negative" about these shoes is that the heel is a little more narrow than the rest of the sole. This caused him to "turn" his ankle a couple of times (as he was getting used to the shoe) because he was slightly off balance. Very attractive shoe with jeans - despite how they look in the box lol.
on March 5, 2017
By far the most comfortable shoe straight out of the box that I have put on in a long time. These may not look the most stylish, but the comfort more than makes up for it.
on December 4, 2015
Soooooo Happpyyyyy with this purchase! I initially ordered Clarks "Original Wallabees" in dark brown suede. The pic I saw on Amazon showed a darker suede boot than what I got. The "Originals" were too small. I assumed they would be one size larger like my 4 other pair of Clark shoes. The insoles were uncomfortable. Not at all what I expected for over $100.

Not only are these brown oily leather Clark Stinsons comfortable, they are cheaper and just as good-looking as the more expensive "Originals". I ordered the black suede. Later, I plan to order the sand suede.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.