Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2017
These shoes run large, buy the next whole size down. I wear an 10 1/2 ordered a 10 and it is still a little large. Very nice shoes
on October 23, 2017
Ankle top a little higher than expected just touching my ankle bone. Might need to "hack" a bit. Comfortable and well made.
on September 29, 2017
fit like a glove, fast shipping. i like shoes ,just hope they last longer than the last pair, if not ,no more clarks chukka boots
on December 25, 2017
These have to be the most comfortable shoes in my closet. Only wish they had them in other color choices for my size.
on June 8, 2017
Standard Clarks, high quality, perfect fit and good looking. A bit pricey, but still, good deal.
on November 1, 2017
Bought these for my husband and he wore them out already. Great shoe, color is a little off but he likes this brand.
on November 15, 2017
I’ve wanted a pair of Wallabees since I was in collegemany years ago. I finally got them, and they are as comfortable as I imagined.
on November 10, 2017
Stinson are not Wallbys. Unlike the crepes sole of the Walkaby, the Stinson’s sole is a three piece rubber construction. However it is extremely comfortable. I do not know if it will prove as durable as the more expensive Wallaby, I only have had them for a week, but I am very satisfied especially for the price!
on December 7, 2017
Just got these. The color was as shown, shoes looked great, the fit was perfect.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.