Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 14, 2014
Really cool shoe. Ive always been a fan of wallabee's and Clarks always have a unique and cool look. I like how the sole wrapped up to the toe in front, so I had to get these. The brown is a little lightly than the picture, but thats ok. I kinda wish I got the black, because those would go with more outfits. For now I plan to enjoy the brown, and then eventually dye the suede black. Then I will have a cool contrast with the sole.

And regarding the sole, its very soft compared to your average sole. But thats just how Crepe material soles are. You get a lot of cushion and shock absorption. Very comfortable, but be careful not to wear these too often and to be too rough wearing these. Anyone familiar with Crepe knows you cant treat this kind of sole like sneaker soles if you want the shoe to hold up a while.

Anyways...good fit, true to size...with a great look. I have enough toe room, and its roomy enough for my wide-ish feet. Get a pair.
One person found this helpful
on October 30, 2014
Just i expected! Important info when purchasing always buy half size smaller than your feet. If your wear 11 buy 10.5 you will get the perfect fit. These make your feet look small and they are also very comfortable.
One person found this helpful
on February 22, 2016
i love the redland boot i am going to get another pair. they are stylish and different than other shoes ive had. dont stop making them!
on June 17, 2015
KATHLEEN RICHARDS
on May 22, 2016
I'm a dedicated clarks fan. The shoes are comfortable. The style is spot on for my wardrobe. I recommend these shoes to the utmost of recommend.
on August 26, 2014
Very comfortable as well.
on August 13, 2015
Boyfriend purchased and loves all things Clarks.
on December 17, 2013
Excellent shoe, I wear a size 7 and I should have gotten a size 7 1/2. I am use to Clarks running a half size larger. size 7 is usually a size 7 and a half. Not with the Redlands though..... they run a little small.
on February 24, 2014
I love wearing casual shoes,, they are good for your feet not tightening your sole.... this one is awesome... the base is good and flexible smooth for walk and comfortable on speed walk...
complete coverage of foot with air space,,, love it
on May 4, 2016
Two blacks size 13 1 was returned the other on way too large
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.