Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 27, 2014
My wife thought they looked like her dad's work boots but I like the leather. It is easy to clean, just a damp cloth and they look new. I have had them about a month now and they are forming to my feet. It feels like they are wrapping all the way around, not just at the bottom insole. Very comfortable walker that you can dress up or down in.

Love them but always have loved Clarks!
on January 18, 2017
Unfixable 3mm-wide light streak right on the leather surface on one shoe. Very stiff to walk comfortably, even after months of use. Also got molds in it.
on September 9, 2014
This shoe has nice workmanship and seems to be sturdy. I have ordered other shoes in my 10.5 size from Clarks and they have varied from perfect fit to slightly large to slightly small. These are slightly small. I would not be able to wear them with thick socks at all. Another unusual thing is that most shoes curve inward from the outside edge, but this shoe is cut very straight.
on August 19, 2014
There is nothing wrong with these shoes. There is nothing exceptional about these shoes. I like the style.
on October 28, 2014
I own 2 other pairs of Clark's shoes and these shoes are so stiff! Nothing like the other pairs I own. The soles are stiff and the heel area digs into my feet. Would not recommend anyone purchase these shoes.
on November 28, 2014
These sites are so nice. The picture doesn't do them justice. They are a little tight on the top but that is just because they are leather. Once they are worn a few times they should be fine.
on June 15, 2015
I love these shoes. I have to wear thin socks and use a shoe horn to put them on, I wish they made them in more colors.
on December 18, 2014
The shoe was comfortable enough, but, the toe of the shoe is somewhat elongated (think slight cowboy boot look). I just didn't care for this style.
on July 11, 2016
Very good, I recommend it.
on December 24, 2014
Uncomfortable. It's curved sole feels really awkward to walk in. I have their bloodhound shoe which was perfect. This shoe is weird.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.