|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.04 - $194.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Hecho en EE. UU. o importado
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Classic leather chukka boot with two-eye lacing and blind eyelets featuring rolled moccasin toe and contrast crepe outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic wallabee style
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BM0RRWG
- Item model number: Stinson Hi Wallabee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
I bought my first pair of Clark’s Desert Boot somewhere around 1965, and sometime after that the Wallabee’s came out. I bought them then and there and have worn them ever since. That was about 1968, so that’s 47 years that I have worn Wallabee's and fifty years that I have worn Clark's Boots.
Thank you for a lifetime of comfort.