Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's Torbay Lace Oxford
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on September 22, 2014
Love these shoes! This purchase represents my second pair! Have them in blue as well and surprised at all the compliments I receive. Not that I'm fishing for the accolades as I'm never concerned about what others think about my shoes, themselves. It's just surprising how many people do comment on how nice they are! Now go! Go and buy them!
on November 25, 2013
My son saw these shoes in the Clarks store at a local mall. I was leery of buying suede/nubuck shoes during the rainy season where we live. After purchasing, they fit perfectly, and he LOVES them. A couple coats of Scotchgard and they are absolutely spotless! ALSO less expensive than from the direct store. Definitely recommend.
on February 12, 2016
After ordering these shoes for the third time, I was finally able to get the "perfect size" at 11.5. As someone that usually wears size 13, I decided on my first order of these shoes to proceed and get them in a size 13 even though I knew they would run large, and unfortunately they were way too large. After ordering them in a size 12, I noticed that they were still a little large until I finally got them in a 11.5 size, which made a perfect fit. Although it was a hit and miss to get the right size, the quality of these shoes are suburb as they offer style and amazing comfort. The black torbay texture is stunning and nicely complements anything I wear with it. If you are contemplating buying these shoes, then I would strongly recommend these shoes as they are the best pair of casual shoes that I have ever owned.
on June 8, 2015
Love these shoes! They run a bit small tho. I read the reviews and everyone says get the next whole size down but I thought that was a bit dramatic. I chose to get 1/2 size smaller and the fit was perfect! Be aware, these shoes are very hard to keep clean!!!
on December 15, 2014
Great looking and comfortable shoe. Can dress up a casual look.

I'm generally a 10.5 and I heard they ran large so I bought a pair in 10. There is still a little room for in the shoe so it's safe to say that you should go down half a size of what you normally buy.
on March 30, 2016
The shoes look great and are exactly what I wanted, but ran way too large for a size 12. I wear a 12 in every other shoe I own, ordered a 12 for these and I've got almost an inch of space. I plan to order a size 11 and provide a follow-up to h review.
on August 17, 2015
I have wide feet so these shoes were perfect for me as they are a little wide. They are a little larger than I would like but a size down would definitely be to small. These are classic looking shoes that are similar in color to dark colored jeans and go well with them along with khakis. Get the Scotch Guard for them! I sprayed them a few times and water/dirt doesnt stay on
on May 5, 2014
It is a great pair of shoes, but according to Amazon size chart, 13 US is 46 European, while on Clarcks website 13 is 47 :( I should have ordered size 12, but I am keeping it anyways as I cant return it cause I am ordering overseas
on August 7, 2015
Bought these for my brother at his request. He works in retail, usually 9-10 hours a day on wooden floors and on three stories! He was constantly complaining of foot, ankle, knee, and leg pain after work, and wanted to try something new. He selected these basically off of how they look, but they seem to have exceeded his expectations. They arrived when expected, no obvious flaws, and I haven't heard a single complaint about any work-related pain since he started wearing them! He has kind of long feet (and long toes), and these don't squish any part of his feet. I love Clarks shoes, and am glad to say that they have once again done a great job in making a comfortable, true-to-size and expectation shoe.
on September 11, 2015
Great feel, and nice look exactly as i expected. 100% happy, one thing to take note about is keeping the white clean you really have to check them every 5 seconds to make sure no big gigantic dust stain is on them. But other than that everyone will compliment and want a pair so be careful you might be a trendsetter. :)