|Price:||$87.99 - $175.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.53" from arch
- Lambskin lining with reduced stitching surrounds the foot in luxurious softness to prevent irritation and blisters.
- Removable, vegetable-tanned leather insole reduces foot friction.
- Unique air circulation system features intake vents to allow cooler, fresh air to enter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unstructured by Clarks Men's Big & Tall "Un.Sheridan" Loafers
Did you know comfort could ever look this good and be so versatile? This Unsheridan slip-on from Clarks has it all and then some--it has a special ventilation system that has intake vents to allow cool, fresh air to enter, and exhaust vents to get rid moist, warm air.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002WWT9YC
- Item model number: unsheridan
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 26, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second pair of Clarks Unstructured shoes. I've got a pair of lace-up cap-toe Oxfords, but I know that you aren't supposed to wear the same shoes day after day (they need a bit of time to dry out), so I picked up these.
I tried 2 or 3 other pairs, but couldn't find anything as comfortable as my Clarks Oxfords, so I ordered these. They feel broken in as soon as you put 'em on and feel even better 2-3 days later. The soles are amazingly light for dress shoes.
I'm giving up and only ordering Clarks Unstructured for work. High quality, attractive and comfortable (plus they offer a wide size). What else do you want?
If for some reason they don't hold up well in the first year, I'll update this review, but I would be surprised. I've owned Clarks in the past and they were great shoes.