Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip On
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 4, 2010
I just bought my 3rd pair of Clarks "Un.Seal", planning #4 next month. The first 2 pair(brown & black) lasted almost 2 years!!! I wear them to the office every day; clean professional lookg style, but not fussy. They are well made and ultra comfortable. They come with a good arch support pad, but I wear custom orthotics and i have to say they are a pleasure to wear all day.
on November 30, 2010
Got these in a wide for my 4E feet. They run about 1/2 size bigger, but expected that from Clark and ordered 1/2 size smaller than normal, which was the right size.
They are wide all around, not just in the ball of the foot. For my duck shaped feet (wide ball, narrow heel) this makes them too wide in the heel. Stick-on inserts solved that problem.
They are well made and after solving the fit issues, comfortable.
on December 27, 2013
My previous favorite pair of shoes is from the same Clarks Unstructured line (the Un.Ravel), which I described in a separate review as the best shoe I've ever worn. The Un.Seal has just taken the crown.

While I like the comfort, convenience, and style of slip-ons, I don't often buy them because I have weird feet (wide forefoot and narrow heel--see my Un.Ravel review). Even properly-sized ones tend to be sloppy and too loose in the heel. I don't seem to have this problem with the Un.Seals. They do give the impression of being a bit loose at first, but after a short break-in and adjustment period, I find them to be as good a fit as the Un.Ravel, if not quite as secure without laces.

And now, the comfort: Amazing. They are even comfier than the Un.Ravels, which is saying a lot. They are soft but supportive, roomy, breathe extremely well, and just plain feel good on my feet. Oftentimes, with most shoes, when I'm sitting at my desk I'll slip off my shoes to let my feet relax and air out a bit (fortunately for my colleagues, I have my own office, but I don't have very stinky feet anyway. In case you were wondering.) I don't feel the need to do so with these since they are so breathable and non-clammy.

As with the Un.Ravels, the Un.Seals are very roomy, and the wides are VERY wide. I have EEE feet and the wides fit perfectly. Unless you have freakishly wide feet like mine, try the standard width first. Also, they do run a half-size large.

Style-wise, they are very versatile. They look good with nice jeans or khakis and a button-down shirt, and I would not hesitate to wear them even with a sport coat and tie. Then again, nobody's going to mistake me for a catwalk-prancing fashion statement, so YMMV.

Try them. If they fit your feet, you'll be hooked.
on June 14, 2016
An excellent shoe in every aspect. These shoes are durable and look good. They provide great arch support and comfort and I am able to wear them all day long with no problems. The look great with both jeans and casual slacks like Dockers, so they are very versatile in what you can wear them with. These are my first Clark shoes and I am impressed. I will definitely look to purchase more Clark shoes to resupply my shoe inventory. I have narrow feet so I ordered the D/M specs on the shoe and they are just perfect. I normall wear an 11 but I followed the advice from previous buyers and I ordered 10 ½ and they are perfect. 11s would've been too long I believe. If I could change only one thing about the shoe, my recommendation would be for them to add a tad more padding under the ball/sole of the foot where you step. If that was just a bit softer it would truly be phenomenal. I highly recommend these shoes.
on February 16, 2010
I was looking for a good pair of business casual slip on shoes to quicken the airport security process when I first bought a pair of these. I have since bought 2 more pair. They are incredibly comfortable. My first pair are a little scuffed but they still look great with jeans. These are fantastic shoes.
on February 1, 2013
I am a hard person to get shoes for. I wear a size 9 EEE and those are very hard to come by at the local shoe stores and big chains. Not to mention that shoes from the local Walmart aren't worth the box they come in.

I did take the advice and order the shoes a half size smaller, and I am please with that decision. From the moment I put them on they felt comfortable. Break in was quick and the leather is soft. The shoes breath well and help keep my feet dry. They are however no where near waterproof. It seems those little holes in the side of the sole are part of the air system.. so even a little bit of water on the ground and these shoes suck in moisture. This is why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5
on October 9, 2012
These shoes are comfortable and light. They are very nice looking. The only problem, which is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5, is that they are somewhat larger that the Clarks he's worn before. He's usually wears an 11W in any kind of shoe and we ordered that size but they were a little too wide and long so we returned them and got a 10-1/2W but they are still a little wide. My husband is afraid to get any smaller. His Clarks Escalades are an 11W and they fit him perfect. So wouldn't know what to tell anyone about the sizing except what I just did but other than that, he has no complaint and he ended up keeping them and he'll wear thick socks with them, which I hope helps with the width. If not for fear of being too narrow we'd order the regular width but we are in fear of them not being wide enough cause he never can wear the regular width.
on May 19, 2016
These are great semi-formal slip-on work shoes that are nice enough to go out to dinner in.
I have purchased three pair of these in succession over the last 6 years or so.
They last about 2 years under frequent/heavy daily use. Eventually the sole and heel will wear out.
They are relatively waterproof as long as you don't step in deep puddles. They breathe very well and are super comfortable.
These shoes are also great for business travel since you can slip them off for security lines or during long airplane flights easily.
I do wish that they would stamp the shoe size on the inside of the tongue instead of the heel where it wears off after extended use.
They are slightly expensive but it's worth the money for the comfort and durability.
on March 15, 2016
I've been buying Clarks for a while. I particularly like the Un.Seal model. Very comfortable and easy to slip into while also not slipping off too easily when you don't want them to.

I tend to wear these everywhere (including the yard) and I get them pretty dirty. I'm sure I'm reducing their life-span, but they're so comfortable and easy it's hard not to. I use saddle soap and neatsfoot oil on these as needed to keep them supple and clean.

With the previous pair, eventually, the leather began to crack along the bottom. I still have my old pair and use them as yard shoes. They don't look pretty anymore like my new pair, but they still work well.
on March 21, 2014
I have simple test when buying new shoes. Put them on and if they are comfortable immediately, then they will likely be comfortable forever. These shoes pass the test. Slipped them on and immediate comfort. Plus they look great and appear to be very well made. Highly recommend them!