Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 7, 2013
I was and still am an avid wearer of Clarks shoes since the mid-eighties... Even though these Wallabees aren't handmade anymore, they are still great comfortable shoes to own... The fact that Amazon had these for a third of the original cost, they are a bargain and a great buy!!
on November 6, 2014
Shipping was fast! And thanks to all the sneaker forums, you definitely have to order one full size under your true size. I'm usually a 10.5 in all sneakers, and I got a 9.5, and they fit perfectly. Snug fit, and comfortable to walk in, so comfortable that I'm wearing them as I'm writing this review! And I'm a big MF Doom fan! Thanks Sneaker Ethics!
on December 23, 2013
This is inexcusable. The image shown is of a brown(ish) shoe. The description says they are Taupe, which is a brownish gray. The shoes I got are almost olive colored. Had I known Amazon's web designers don't know their colors, I would not have ordered these.
on September 24, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. He loves them. He wears them almost everyday to school. He wears a size 11 so we ordered a size 11, they run big, but he will grow into them. They don't exactly match the color in the pic but he likes the color better than the one in the pic. Great shoe overall.
on August 28, 2013
Great pair of shoes. The price is extremely cheap compared to everywhere else. The shipping was fast, I got it in about a week. I got a size ten and it is a little big but i'm 14 so i'll grow into it soon. All in all these shoes are great! Comfortable, great price, fast shipping.
on July 7, 2014
I took the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a half size smaller than I usually do for other shoes. That was the right move. Reviewers are also correct that the color is a little lighter than pictured -- closer to a British khaki than brown. But I like the color, and the shoes feel just like I remember Wallabees feeling 25 years ago.
on August 21, 2013
OK, I have been wanting a pair of Wallabees for quite sometime but have been scared off by the price. I bought these shoes when on sale for $65.00 which is a deal I could not pass up on. This wouldn't have been my first choice of colour or style (I like the boot) but at that price.....
The shoes are fantastic, comfortable and feel exactly as I would have expected. I love them except for one minor detail; the shoes are quite a bit lighter in colour than the ones pictured, not enough to send them back but enough to dock one star....
on May 17, 2014
i am on by feet for 6 or more hours a day and have been so for more than 30 years. i have looked for many ways to relieve pains in my feet and legs. so far these shoes with an assist from foam innersoles have allowed me to sleep pain free for the last 3 nights.
on November 22, 2013
I just purchased a second pair of Clarks Wallabee Oxfords for my husband. His first pair lasted 5 years and they are still wearable, but he wanted the darker color this time. He normally takes a size 10.5 or 11 depending upon the shoe, and the size 11 fits him just fine. He says these shoes are extremely comfortable.
on June 20, 2014
Very comfortable, very good deal. Very durable. Came far quicker than advertised. Slight coloration difference than pictured, but that turned out to be inconsequential. Excellent product for an excellent price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.