Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on December 30, 2016
These shoes looked fantastic and they arrived quickly. Unfortunately, they fit on the narrower side, which was surprising because I do own other Wallabees. But, I was able to return them and received a prompt refund from the seller.
on November 6, 2014
Shipping was fast! And thanks to all the sneaker forums, you definitely have to order one full size under your true size. I'm usually a 10.5 in all sneakers, and I got a 9.5, and they fit perfectly. Snug fit, and comfortable to walk in, so comfortable that I'm wearing them as I'm writing this review! And I'm a big MF Doom fan! Thanks Sneaker Ethics!
on March 7, 2017
Bought for a friend they loved it...
on August 28, 2013
Great pair of shoes. The price is extremely cheap compared to everywhere else. The shipping was fast, I got it in about a week. I got a size ten and it is a little big but i'm 14 so i'll grow into it soon. All in all these shoes are great! Comfortable, great price, fast shipping.
on July 7, 2014
I took the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a half size smaller than I usually do for other shoes. That was the right move. Reviewers are also correct that the color is a little lighter than pictured -- closer to a British khaki than brown. But I like the color, and the shoes feel just like I remember Wallabees feeling 25 years ago.
on January 17, 2017
Super comfy and always stylish. Color isnt as dark as it shows online but do get a half size down to your normal sizing. If you have wide feet get your expected size.
on September 24, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. He loves them. He wears them almost everyday to school. He wears a size 11 so we ordered a size 11, they run big, but he will grow into them. They don't exactly match the color in the pic but he likes the color better than the one in the pic. Great shoe overall.
on March 14, 2017
I've been Clarks Original fan since college, comfort and style of this shoe is the best.
on November 22, 2013
I just purchased a second pair of Clarks Wallabee Oxfords for my husband. His first pair lasted 5 years and they are still wearable, but he wanted the darker color this time. He normally takes a size 10.5 or 11 depending upon the shoe, and the size 11 fits him just fine. He says these shoes are extremely comfortable.
on July 9, 2016
Clarks shoe is all I ware I am going love them so for so good give them some more time to see how they hold up

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.