Clarks Women's Artisan Noreen Wise Slip-On Loafer
|Price:||$69.85 - $89.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Active air reduces foot and body stress and fatigue
- Flexible sole
- Rubber outsole provides security
- Hook and loop closure provides fit flexibility
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture, breathable, absorbs shock
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Women's Clarks, Noreen Wise Slip-on Shoe A slip on shoe style with a Leather and suede upper Adjustable instep strap with decorative cutout and stitching details Ortholite footbed for all day comfort Durable rubber outsole
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00763UFIQ
- Item model number: Artisan by Clarks Noreen Wise
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not an Artisan shoe, although the box mine came was an Artisan box.
Look at the picture showing the inside of this shoe listed. It says "Everyday". Clarks shoes web site states: "A versatile women's shoe from the Clarks Everyday® collection...." I have many Clarks Artisan shoes, and these are not it.
I do not like the foot bed. There are air holes all the way to the toes. My feet are sensitive, and I feel the holes as a discomfort.
Problem in construction: The Velcro straps were attached in different locations. I don't know if the right strap being higher across my foot made the inner edge rub my foot. The kind of rub you notice after you walk in them for a few minutes.
The heel is barely 1.25". I could tell the difference when I had them on, too low a heel for my feet.
Sent these shoes back.
Most recent customer reviews
the size is ok, leather is soft.