|Fits as expected||
Clarks Women's Artisan By Clarks Ruthie Shine Mule
|Price:||$49.99 - $59.90|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Mule-style slip-on with pleated detail and comfy padded instep
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Meticulously crafted from glossy premium leather, the Clarks Artisan Ruthie Shine women's slide clog displays Clarks® Artisan signature quality and artistry. The low heel and foam-cushioned footbed make it a comfortable choice for walking or travel. Flexible in spirit as well as construction, the Clarks Artisan Ruthie Shine fits easily into busy women's lives and lends polish to any outfit.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007638TDY
- Item model number: Artisan by Clarks Ruthie Shine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
with my cool jeans. Glad that I found these shoes. The leather wrap on the side is a very good look.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only complaint is heel height, wish it came in a lower size. I have a 7 yr old pair of Clarks, similar style with lower heel. They are still my favorite.Published 3 months ago by Wouldbecook
I loved these shoes from the moment I put them on. They are very comfortable and look good also.Published 5 months ago by scott dean
I love Clarks shoes they fit me better than any other shoes around.Published 12 months ago by Pamela Adkins
Nice looking shoes, but too tight and a tad too short. I have a number of Clarks which are the same size and they fit perfectly from the moment I tried them on. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mindy O