Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "flat feet"). See all 914 reviews
on October 24, 2017
the 7 1/2 was too small and the 8 is just slightly too big. I wish they had a 7 3/4. I usually wear a size 8. Otherwise, I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone who needs comfortable, professional looking pumps. I am on my feet quite a bit with my job and these shoes are as comfortable as wearing flats. They last a long time, as well. My first pair of these lasted 2+ years with HEAVY use! Worth the money!
on April 14, 2017
Thanks a ton to everyone who suggested I get a slightly smaller (yet wider) size than normal; I wear a size 9 with an average width pretty solidly through my shoe collection, so I ordered a size 8 1/2 C/D and it fit perfectly! There was even a little room left over for me to put an insert at the toes to keep my feet from sliding too far down! Anyway, I really didn't know how I was going to feel wearing heels THAT tall because I normally wear flats or shoes with kitten heels (or wedges) that never go more than 1 1/2 inches high, so to more than double that height was a scary proposition for me, BUT these shoes actually feel like I can wear them for a long time without breaking my feet OR neck! This is especially good considering I have flat feet and am pretty accident-prone, so if *I* can say that.... Anyway, I'll be on the lookout for more Clarks footwear in the future for my going-out and work shoes and try to wean myself from the comfortable slip-ons I rely on quite heavily, even for work, because I need to start looking more ladylike and these shoes look like they can do the trick for me! BTW, it's been hilarious wearing these shoes; at 5'8" tall, I kinda feel like with these shoes I now know what it's like to have a supermodel's height, if not their physique.
One person found this helpful
on March 22, 2017
They really are huge. So I'm only taking off one star for the size for two reasons 1) if you read any of the reviews, you would know this in advance and 2) it is so freaking comfortable, it is SO worth returning and getting a smaller size in case you got one too big. I am normally a 9 1/2 wide width so I initially purchased a 9 wide. Going down a 1/2 size was not enough. I was swimming in the shoes, but even trying it on I could tell they were super comfortable. I returned it, but when it was time to get a new one they did not have an 8 wide, so I got a regular 8 and crossed my fingers. They fit perfectly!! I was worried because my feet aren't long, they are flat and wide. But there was plenty of room so my recommendation is going down at LEAST one full size. Note; I own other Clark shoes and I do not have this issue. So please don't think you are fine because you own other Clarks, still buy a size down.

Now to it's main feature. Wearing these shoes are like walking on air. So very comfy. The heel also does not feel hard when on hardwood or other hard surfaces which is usually my issue. The platform also takes away some of the height of the heel. In my job I stand all day - not mostly on my feet but I am actually standing all day. I tested these and I went 7 hours before they started to feel uncomfortable. And I think it is because the one I have is not wide width. My discomfort was in the sides of my toes. My days are usually 5 hours so these are now my everyday wear unless I end up with a longer day. The color was great, the shoe does not appear to scuff much and there is a little cushion on the back for your heel.
Love these shoes!! Definitely recommend!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
72 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2017
These pumps are perfect! They're the perfect height and comfortable to wear all day. I have flat,wide feet and these fit great.
on January 5, 2017
I'm generally a size 6 in flats, or 6.5 in boots, and a size 6M in these shoes was perfect. For what it's worth, I have narrow feet and prefer some arch support.

I don't normally wear heels, but these (with the help of the platform) are extremely easy to walk in compared to other heels. They're comfortable, and I don't use that word lightly. I plan to wear them to interviews.
on November 7, 2016
My first impression in person, were they are so beautiful and lovely. I put them on and for heels they are so comfortable. I do need to break them in, but my feet do not hurt in them. The platform makes the shoes- both in looks and comfort. I have pretty much have flat feet. The toe area in the shoe is wide so there's plenty of space. So I also bought them in grey!! Colors are true.
One person found this helpful
on August 20, 2016
I love these shoes! They are attractive, and no one can tell that they are ultra comfortable! The cushioning on the inside of the shoe is thick and soft. The small platform helps keep my feet comfortable as well. The black leather is attractive and these shoes seem to go with everything! I am normally a flats kind of girl, but these shoes have made me branch out and enjoy wearing heels. The first time I wore them it was for six hours, and at the end of the night my feet felt good! I get lots of compliments, and people never believe me when I tell them how easy they are to wear!
on April 28, 2016
These are the most comfortable heels I've ever owned. The first time I wore the nude pair I had a 2 hour walking tour and forgot flats. I thought I was in big trouble. But my feet never hurt, not during the tour and not even by the end of the day. I love then so much I bought a back-up pair of nude and two pair in black. Clarks got it so right with this shoe!

Caveat.... they are a tiny bit wider than most B width, but that works beautifully for my feet.
2 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2016
I have not had the time to truly break in the shoes yet, but I was able to wear them for over 7 hours the first day! I do not wear heels often and have never found a heel that I could wear all day, but once I break these in these may be it! I got the black synthetic heel and the heel height is just perfect! I love that the inner shoe has a built-in cushion to resemble a heel cushion. I was a little nervous about ordering the size because I have feet a little on the larger scale (size 10 flats and running shoes, size 9.5-10 in heels), but I'm so glad I went with the 9.5. The size was perfect and I can't wait until I can wear them again. From a girl who doesn't wear heels - THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME!!
on November 1, 2015
These pumps are amazing! Very classy-looking and comfy. I'm usually a size 7.5 (average width) and got these in the same size, and they fit perfectly. I bought them because I've been looking for comfy nude pumps that don't break the bank and saw so many great reviews on these shoes. My feet only started feeling a liiittle sore (with no blisters) in these shoes after ~6 hours of walking on concrete floor and dancing on wooden floor during my first wear. My feet barely got tired from my second wear. I'm a flats person and terrible at walking in heels, but these heels make me forget that I'm not wearing flats. Soon I will be getting these in black!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.