Clarks Women's Camryn Bronte Wedge Boot
|Price:||$170.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Durable rubber outsole
- Lace up closure for adjustable fit
- Ortholite footbed material for superior cushion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Trendsetting style in plush black suede. This women's lace-up bootie from the Clarks Collection sits atop a sleek platform wedge and supports the foot on an OrthoLite cushioned footbed. A fabulous addition to your fall wardrobe, this suede boot goes beautifully with work or weekend wear.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I68HVXM
- Item model number: Camryn Bronte
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 116 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are adorable booties, and super comfy! They fit beautifully right out of the box. However, as other commenters mentioned - they most certainly are NOT grey; they are chocolate brown in just about any light. I do wish they were actually grey, but I like them so much I'll keep the brown.
Comfy at first few hrs. I thought i would be ok w this heel ht. Eventually my feet started hurting. My feet cannot tolerate any heels 1.75" or higher.
I still recommend this prod for cuteness and few hrs of stylish comfort.
know I'm wearing them. Can't wait for the cooler weather to come so I can wear them all the time!! Absolutely run true to size
and width...no problems with toes being crushed or anything like so many other boots do. You can't go wrong with these beauties.
Stylish and comfortable too!