|Fits as expected||
Clarks Women's Camryn Bronte Wedge Boot
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Durable rubber outsole
- Lace up closure for adjustable fit
- Ortholite footbed material for superior cushion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Trendsetting style in plush black suede. This women's lace-up bootie from the Clarks Collection sits atop a sleek platform wedge and supports the foot on an OrthoLite cushioned footbed. A fabulous addition to your fall wardrobe, this suede boot goes beautifully with work or weekend wear.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I68HVXM
- Item model number: Camryn Bronte
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are adorable booties, and super comfy! They fit beautifully right out of the box. However, as other commenters mentioned - they most certainly are NOT grey; they are chocolate brown in just about any light. I do wish they were actually grey, but I like them so much I'll keep the brown.