Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on August 22, 2013
The first pair was stolen by my friend who loves them. That was okay. I bought another pair, because the Amazon price is very reasonable, and they're so comfortable.

The pair I purchased is grey. I conditioned them with mink oil and leather conditioner. The suede part is a little darker now than when I first bought them. I think they darkened after I applied the leather conditioner and cleaner. I wear them in all kinds of weather, but I try not to step in puddles. These boots were meant to last. I've had them for a few years and I still love them.
I highly recommend these boots and Clarks in general.
review image review image review image
on January 30, 2015
First time wearing this season. Super comfortable. Can easily be worn all day. These are big boots for big legs. The width is very generous on these. My TRUE size in life would seem to be a 10.5 M, as long as the toe is not narrow (hard to find 10.5 in anything) anyhow, these 11M fit very generously. I usually end up with 10W to get a shoe to fit or an 11 M. These work well. If your foot is not SUPER wide, but wide width is most comfortable normally, this boot will work for you. Nice to find a boot to zip up around big calves. My calves are large and these still don't go all the way around my widest part without me scrunching the boot down some.
on January 5, 2014
The color is good, the insoles are very comfortable to walk on, and the price is unbeatable. The only problem, is the shaft. My calf is slightly over 16" and I need size 11. The feet fit perfectly but the shaft opening of this pair of boots are so wide that I can probably fit a dictionary in those extra room...However, it is a great deal for those need wider shafts. Good luck.
on December 13, 2013
I loved the boots, they fit nice in the calf and leg, but the foot area was too tight. I usually where an 81/2w-9, these were very snug around my foot and the length from heel to toe was very snug too. I usually have wiggle room in a size 9. I own many other clarks shoes and boots that i absolutely love and wear often. these will be returned and will try a size bigger.
on December 6, 2012
Just received it today, I ordered half size smaller than I usually wear. Learned from my experience, Clark is always half size bigger than other brand, and it fits really nice (a little bit loose at Calf, which will allow me to wear thicker legging or jean) The grey color is prettier than it shows on the picture. However, I am very disappointed with the one I received today. It has a BIG black spot at 1.5 inches below the right boot top opening, and there are glue stains on the leather at the edge of the right boot as well.
on November 16, 2012
I really wanted to love this boot- it looks nice, and the suede upper is soft and comfortable, but the shoe itself is disappointing for a Clarks. Also the sizing is odd, or at least inconsistent. I bought an 8, and usually wear an 8-8.5 in other Clarks shoes. This 8 was about 1/2 size too large for me. The footbed was poorly supporting- no arch support.
on February 11, 2013
I love these boots. They feel amazing, and the taupish grey color looks great with grey, brown, cream, and all my favorite "aged" colors.
on December 3, 2013
Nicely made and pretty but the calves were huge. I could have put both my legs in one boot. Great heel, great leather just too big. If you have large calves, you will love these attractive boots
on March 5, 2014
Bought for my daughter - she won't wear because the calf area is too big. Usually we have a hard time finding the calf big enough! Now I am stuck with them & looking for a new gift for her!!
on August 9, 2013
The fit in the foot was great. Very comfortable and good looking. The top however was about 3 inches too wide for me and it looked ridiculous.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.