|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.93 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Clarks collection
- Cushion soft
- Ortholite footbed
- Heel height 1.37"
Customers who bought this item also bought
The everlay coda is made of leather and finished with ruching, stretch gore, and a hook-and-loop strap for an adjustable fit. a soft fabric lining, a cushion soft™ with ortholite® footbed, and a tr outsole cushion each step in comfort. a versatile shoe from the clarks® collection that's easy to dress up with office separates dress down with jeans.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013JNV5I0
- Item model number: Everlay Coda
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1st issue: Weird ageing on a portion of the shoe (see pictures).
After a week of trying to use these (for a couple hours at most, given 2nd issue), one of the shoes started showing some serious deterioration and wrinkling, almost as if the leather is going to peel any moment. I'm uploading pictures so you know what I mean, with the other shoe for comparison.
2nd issue: NARROW
I'm a 7.5 B(M) in most shoes, and the one I was sent was either a manufacturing fluke wrongly labelled or definitelly WAY too narrow for a B. I tried to break them in but as soon as get to sit down I have to kick them off. I would have ordered a W if I had known this.
The worst part of this is I'm currently overseas on a project and won't be back home until Thanksgiving... if at all. The return cost of this (sending it back through a courier) is almost as expensive as the shoes themselves, so it makes no sense even trying to send them back...
I love the look of them, will need to make sure that I have thicker socks on. I love Clarks shoes.