Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Fiddle Bridge Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on September 7, 2011
***Unless you have narrow feet, these are going to be small on you. If you do in fact have narrow feet, these will be a godsend. Unfortunately, my feet are average, and these shoes, although lovely, are causing my insteps to bulge unattractively because they're tight. I always, always wear a 10, sometimes even a 9.5, and I am going to have to go up to an 11 for these. I can tell on a trial wear that they are flexible and quite comfortable, and the tan color looks great if you're relatively pale but have some end-of-summer color- they give a nice leg-lengthening effect. The beaded accent also takes them up a notch, so they'd be super cute with shorts, capris, flowy skirts, or a maxi-dress. A nice balance of earthy and upscale- bonus points for s little sparkle on top of that!
on May 7, 2011
I ordered these shoes in the blue color. They are AMAZING!! The color is a mid tone blue that can go with so many colors. The shoes are comfortable and perfect for summer. They can be casual and dressy. I ordered 1/2 size larger than normal because I like extra room in my open toe shoes(just my preference)and they are spot on. Love them in the blue!
on July 28, 2011
All my shoes are size 7.5, but this pair of shoes in 7.5 is soo small that I can't put my feet in. Later I tried the same shoes at a store, the right size is 8.5!
on July 20, 2011
I have long time good experience with Clarks, however, this time I am disappointed: it is not because of quality, but the incorrect size. I bought size "6M" for my wife as she always is compatible with Clarks sandal of size 6M. When I compared to other Clarks sandals of my wife, it is clearly at least 1 size smaller. I will have to see whether it fits the size of my mother-in-law... be careful when you are going to buy this model.
on December 25, 2011
I ordered a pair of these shoes because i liked the color and figured couldn't go wrong with Clarks....I couldn't be more wrong. The side straps started cutting into my skin within the first 15 minutes of wearing them and there is no way of loosening them, the bottom of the shoes came off (completely detached from the shoe) after wearing them for a couple of hours at a party!!! Don't waste your money on these. Walmart shoes last longer and might be more comfortable than these. Such a waste
on June 11, 2014
I love Clarks shoes and for the price I expect and usually get very high quality. However this shoe was a fail. After having it less than a year the bottom soles became detached. Not sure why that happened. Clarks shoes cost too much for that type of thing, I've never even had that happen w/ Payless shoes when I used to wear them. I'd be careful w/ this one.
on March 23, 2012
As a working girl, I need shoes that are fabulous and comfortable at the same time. I have worn these shoes now for four days straight (8+ hours a day) and have no complaints on them! I even climbed in the bed of a pickup and moved a set of mattresses in these shoes.

I've paired them at work with dress slacks, in the evenings with jeans, or with casual capris for a weekend. I plan to use them with a few dresses here and there, too! A beautiful mix of dressy & casual.

The only caution I would give is to order a size up. After reading the reviews, I ordered an 8 (I usually wear a 7 in a heel) and am very glad I did! The 8 fits me perfectly.
on November 26, 2012
I have to say it- Clarks have to be the most comfortable brand of shoes out there.

I bought these for vacation and I was able to walk all around the hotel during the day and at night with no issues.
They matched everything that I brought on the trip and looked stylish/expensive!

Def a must buy!
on November 26, 2011
(By my girlfriend)
This shoe runs true to size (length) only if you can manage to get your feet inside them. I have narrow feet and ankles but still i was worried about buying my true size because of the reviews that stated the shoes run small. I got half a size up and i regret it... the shoe fits wide and a bit long (for narrow feet like mine) and the straps are a bit loose around my ankles. If you have normal to wide feet, get a half or full size up, otherwise get your own size. The overall quality of the shoe is great, not heavy, very comfortable and pretty. I still can wear them even though my feet move forward a bit... they would fit perfectly if i would ordered my true size.
on May 25, 2011
These shoes are my new favorite. I wore them for 10 hours yesterday and they were so comfortable! Plus I got no less than 5 compliments on how nice they look. Going to order another color today.