|Fits as expected||
Clarks Women's Fiddle String Platform Sandal
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (33%)|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Buckle closure provides an adjustable fit
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- The Fiddle String is part of the Clarks® Artisan Collection.
- Add some height to your summer wardrobe with the Fiddle String wedge sandal from Clarks.
- Leather upper with metal accents for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable buckle closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft synthetic lining massages the foot with each and every step.
- Dual-density Ortholite® footbed with radius heel, fulcrum point and higher toe spring reduces step shock while helping to propel you forward.
- Genuine rubber outsole with texture helps prevent foot fatigue and step shock.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This gladiator-meets-goddess look comes to you courtesy of Clarks's Fiddle String sandal. A strappy studded upper in leather lends tough attitude to sweet curves concocted by a 2.75-inch wedge heel in cork for even more fair-weather appeal. An ankle strap and grippy sole keep you surefooted wherever you Rome in Clarks.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0058MK15E
- Item model number: Fiddle String
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
comfortable but leather quality was pour within 3 months shoes upper leather faded and fell a partPublished 17 months ago by Gina Larkin
Good for skirts or jeans, and best of all, comfortable for someone who doesn't where heels all the time. Nice.Published on May 21, 2014 by xprt
I needed something for spring and summer, and these fit the bill. They are very cute. The straps seem to be all in the right places for flattering looks and keeping the toes in.Published on January 23, 2014 by Laura S.
I returned these shoes. They are very cute, seemed comfortable if they fit you properly. They were far too narrow on my foot.Published on November 18, 2013 by H Mizzi