|Fits as expected||
Clarks Women's Ingalls Delaware Boot
|Price:||$68.60 - $89.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
- Bendables technology maximizes flexibility under foot
- Ortholite footbed offers all day comfort
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A nubuck cuff with buckled tab and hardware accents adds distinction to this women's tall leather boot. The Clarks Ingalls Delaware features Clarks Bendable's flexible construction with extra-soft leathers and an OrthoLite® footbed ensures all-day cushioned comfort. This leather boot dresses up or down, adding a beautiful finish to any outfit. A side zipper closure offers easy entry while leather and fabric linings buffer the foot and enhance comfort. Finally, a TPR outsole provides traction and durability. Add a polished finish to any look in the Clarks Ingalls Delaware.
From its humble beginnings in 1825 in the tiny English village of Street, Somerset, to a global company that manufactures and markets close to 35 million pairs of shoes a year, Clarks' commitment to comfort, quality, authenticity, and individual style has remained unchanged throughout the centuries.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006T9U53S
- Item model number: Ingalls Delaware
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They fit a little big which was great news for me and my hard to shop for big feet and muscular calves!!Published 20 days ago by mesuru
I miss these boots so much, they handled wear and tear great and lasted about 3 years when I wore them only in the winter.Published 26 days ago by IA
I love Clarks and these are soooo comfortable! Fit great and feet never hurt or tire! Very nice looking too.Published 11 months ago by Michelle R.
This boot is attractive and well made.Very confortable, great quality. I would definitely recommend.Published 12 months ago by Elena
Value! A nice boot for the money. Sort of plain, not a flashy style, but comfortable enough, and didn't break the bank.Published 14 months ago by Carol J. Reimann