Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on February 29, 2012
Comfort! It looks attractive, too. This pair of sandals supports the feet and arches. The entire foot bed is cushioned with thick memory foam. Visually, it doesn't look thick. Actually, it doesn't even look cushioned. Oh, but it is. The foam is built down into the footbed. While walking, the sandals absorb quite a bit of shock, too. For sure, my knees feel much better when wearing. I really appreciate the relief.

Clarks did a fabulous job with the design of this sandal. Specifically for people with joint problems in the lower limbs, this sandal forces you to keep your weight distribution in a more proper alignment. Even when just standing, the design won't allow for shifting your weight forward, stressing the knees even further. While walking, the design forces you to stand straighter and destribute more weight to your heel, while providing deep cushioning and the addition of a built up heel on the sandal for support. I think people with mild hip joint problems will benefit, too. I'm a clinical massage therapist. I understand movement and proper posture alignment. I have arthritis in my knee joint, so I also understand pain will cause most people to change posture, even if that change throws off proper alignment and over time creates additional problems. Many people with knee joint pain will shift weight forward to prevent impact pain while walking. This sandal is a supportive helper. It cushions impact, while it propels a more properly aligned stride. The overall benefit is more comfort and less pain. I highly recommend.

The thong is comfortable, too. Even people that don't normally wear thong sandals will probably find this one comfortable. The thong is made of fabric, and the design of this sandal doesn't allow it to push deeply between the toes. The sandals encases the foot very well. You don't have to scrunch up your toes to prevent sliding. The sandal's design prevents the feet from sliding forward and backwards. Your feet stay in place. They have a non skid sole. It's a true to size medium width.

This is not a leather sandal. It's constructed of made made materials. The strap design the crosses the foot is completely padded underneath. While wearing, my entire foot feels the comfort.

UPDATE: As of this review, Amazon is selling the "Clarks Seymour Drive Flip Flops" for about 17 bucks less than these. I purchased those, too. I wanted to save a few bucks. You won't save anything purchasing those. I returning my purchase. Visually, the styles look basically the same, but the fit is different. On the "Drive Flip Flops", one sandal has less depth than the other in the footbed. I can feel the difference while wearing....it feels like I'm wearing two distinctly different shoe heights on each of my feet. I certainly don't recommend the Drive Flip Flops. They are poorly constructed.
on May 12, 2012
I agree with the other positive reviews about this sandal. I have knee, back, and foot problems. It has been so hard trying to find a flip flop/sandal that is comfortable for me for more than 20-30 minutes. These are cushioned and have arch support. I can walk long distances and still very minimum pain in my knee. I do find it interesting that these are made out of some material that does not allow your foot to slip and slide in the shoe. To get them off, it takes a little effort. For someone 65 years old, this is important because I don't need my foot to be sliding around in the shoe and turning ankles, etc. Love this shoe. Getting ready to order another pair. While I normally wear a wide width, the B width does ok because this shoe seems to have a wider toe box than most other sandals/flip flops. Would recommend it for "older" women. ;)
on June 18, 2012
I LOVE THESE FLIP FLOPS! I have always loved Clarks shoes, but had never purchased their flip flops. Boy, I am glad I finally did! Some reviewers said they run small, but I felt they run pretty much true to size. I normally take a 8 1/2 to 9M and I ordered the 9M...fit beautifully! The padding in these shoes are awesome! I am a diabetic and have problems with neuropathy in my feet. These shoes did not cause any discomfort, but rather actually made my feet feel better. Normally, most flip flops cause the bottoms of my feet to "burn", but not these. Like walking on clouds!!! I actually felt like walking around Home Depot and Lowes with my hubby longer than normal! :) I would highly recommend these to anyone and, in fact, I am ordering these for my daughter and my mom!
on August 6, 2012
This is my second pair. Bought a second pair cause they are so comfy and I wanted a different color. I now have the sandstone and the navy. The sandstone are a light khaki, and the navy are not as dark as the standard navy, a little brighter, very pretty color. I have some mild plantar fasciitis and my feet do NOT hurt after wearing these all day. I have worn these around the zoo, to the park, and all day running errands and they stay comfy all day long! My mother with severe foot problems and pain also says her pair are comfy after all day. They have a very cushioned footbed. Hope they sell these every year!
on July 12, 2012
These Clark flip-flop sandals are amazing! I had foot surgery in Aug. 2011. My friend gave me these sandals before my surgery. They were the most comfortable sandal (shoe ) I'd had on my feet .....ever. I continued to wear them after foot surgery and bought two pair this summer (2012) in different colors. My only regret is that I can' t wear them to work or in the snow! These sandals offer the right amount of arch support, plus they are cushiony soft. I recommend them highly for everyone but especially if you have sore feet!
on June 25, 2012
I tried these on at a shoe store. They were the most comfortable sandals I have ever had on my feet! The shoe store only had white in my size, so when I got home I immediately went on Amazon to see if they had them. I was thrilled to find them in the Greystone color, which is really a medium beige color. I haven't worn sandals with the thing between the toes for years, so I was expecting to get a blister or two at first. The second time I wore them, I wore them for the entire day, and no blisters! Love them!
on June 9, 2012
These are now my "go to" shoes for evenings and days off. I bought them in navy and they are a great look with both jeans and casual summer wear. Super comfy out of the box, with no break in time. I wear them to walk my dogs up to several miles at a time, with no discomfort. None of that annoying between the toe soreness often asociated with flipflops. Great sole cush and support. I have gotten them wet by the pool and while gardening and they dry perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.
on July 15, 2013
These shoes are great for me, they are very comfortable and size is perfect. I have several pair all different colors and even have one pair I use has house slippers in house only as we do not wear shoes inside. I enjoy shoes that I can slip on and go, not ties and these are good for me and have a nice support. Would highly recommend them for anyone who likes flip flops.
on March 27, 2013
These are great sandals, I feel like I could walk forever in them. They cushion the foot so nicely and it is like walking on air..
My first Clark purchase, but certainly not my last...
on June 16, 2012
I have been wearing these flip flops for about a month. When I first got them I though they were great. They were comfortable, perfect for slipping on to run outside and water flowers.

However, after about a month one shoe has something poking through that is hurting my heal and the other shoe has a spot under thing part that is beginning to rub the top of my foot and I have a rug burn type of sore where it rubs.

If the comfort would have lasted even one season these would have been the perfect flip flop however for almost $40 bucks and only lasting a month I would have better off buy several pairs of $2 flip flops from the dollar store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.