Clarks Women's Society Gown Ankle Boot,Pewter,9.5 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
- Lamb lined footbed premium feel^Flexible sole^Rubber outsole provides security^Full inside zipper for easy entry into the boot^Polyurethane midsole lightweight absorbs shock
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From its humble beginnings in 1825 in the tiny English village of Street, Somerset, to a global company that manufactures and markets close to 35 million pairs of shoes a year, Clarks' commitment to comfort, quality, authenticity, and individual style has remained unchanged throughout the centuries.
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0074N718K
- Item model number: Clarks Society Gown
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I always wear a sz 5 which is what I purchased in these. Even with the zipper down I didn't think I was going to be able to get my foot in them because I have a high arch. With a shoe horn and thinner socks they slipped right on and fit perfect. I would say they are true to size in length but run a bit narrow.
1. Super cute!
2. Nicely cushioned inside.
3. Good width size. I wear size 9W.
4. I can wear them with a thin sock and they are still comfortable.
5. Zipper on the side is not only a nice detail, but it also makes me feel like I won't stretch out the shoe, because I will use the zipper to put on/remove the shoe, instead of sliding them off.
6. I can't tell exactly what the color is... the description says Pewter, but sometimes it looks brownish and other times it looks grayish. Either way, I like the color and they seem to be a versatile shade.
7. Well-made shoes.
Things I don't like:
1. The simple fact that I'm just not used to wearing heals! I only work 4.5 hours a day, and I'm on my feet for about 3 hours of it and they hurt a little near the toes. However, keep in mind that I have bunions, flat feet, and they are wide. Despite this, I still think they are way more comfy than other healed shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful boots. Very comfy, even for walking distances or standing around a lot. Warm, too.Published 19 months ago by Terpsichore
These shoes run a little small. I ordered my regular size 9m shoe and couldn't get my foot in the shoe. Returned for a 9w which was to wide. Returned them for a 9 1/2m which fit. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Sandi
Wonderful shoes, soft leather and perfect fit. These are fantastic and turned out to be a good buy. Not for lots of walking but still comfortable. Read morePublished on June 5, 2014 by Jennifer
My husband got these for me for Christmas and they are now the most comfortable pair of shoes I own, they don't even feel like heels. Read morePublished on February 26, 2014 by ben & brie
Ordered in size 7 which felt a little tight at first, but I only wear them with tights. It's easier to slip the shoes onto my feet when wearing tights. Read morePublished on January 24, 2014 by JenT
I really love the design and the color of this shoes. But I feel tighter with this pair of shoes than other shoes. I ended up returning them.Published on January 22, 2014 by Peiyun Huang